World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thought I had an in for a guild that raids 8:30pm-12am PST a couple times a week. Find out they are pushing all week to kill Heroic KJ, and so there won't be any "normal" or "casual" runs this week, so I'm bumped until next week. Damn it! Oh well, that'll let me get my ilvl up more. 879 and pushing!

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
On 7.3 -

Doomsayers are in the game so the patch is probably definitely within the next few weeks

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
The fuck is the problem is taking cash for a raid slot?

Thats the kinda RMTing I'm okay with; you aren't selling a fucking item/gold. You're selling a fucking service...unless they didn't let the dudes play their own toon on runs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
He got banned for buying accounts

That's been against the TOS in MMOs since the dinosaurs

As for buying raid slots, I think when real money is exchanged for raids they're entering a nebulous area where people can open police reports for fraud and shit and drag blizzard into it. I think they have to enforce something to stay proactive. These people buy raid spots and are guaranteed gear/drops/mounts/titles.

Also fuck limit. They keep doing this shit over and over. Also their KJ kill video makes them sound like faggots

Rime

<Donor>
Blizzard has always been very much against selling anything in-game for offline money. Gold, Runs/Kills, Achievements, whatever. You are fine to trade these services for Gold, but the second you do it for RL Cash, Blizzard is not getting their cut and if you don't give them their cut, then you gotta get cut, capisce?

Rime

<Donor>
This expansion, the route has been... Patch Comes out in a whole number (7.0, 7.1, 7.2, etc) and then 8-12 weeks later (77 Days has been the magic number thus far) the raid content unlocks in a half-number patch (7.1.5, 7.2.5, assuming 7.3.5). So even if Argus/7.3 drops this month (29th is the 'likeliest' date - could be the first/second week of September), you are not getting the Argus raid until the middle/end of November.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah I mean getting banned for the same thing you just got banned for 3 months ago is your own fault for being a dumbass, maybe don't publicly advertise that you're selling real money runs. Watch a fucking mob movie or something, don't go bragging that you're doing it or you're going to get caught. Everyone at this point knows Limit is RMTing it's not like they need to advertise.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wh.... Why??

Dungeons and Raids
  • Tomb of Sargeras
    • Demonic Inquisition
      • Increased the time Calcified Quills takes aim at a player before casting to 5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
      • Increased the time it takes Demonic Inquisition to enrage to 12 minutes (was 8 minutes

• 1Picard

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are any of you guys in guilds that have people online outside of raid times? It's a silly question... obviously there are plenty of guilds out there, but damn if the ones I've been looking at on Hyjal, are ghost towns outside their raid times. Guess it's just that time of the expansion? I don't know. I'd love to find a group of peeps that outside of raid times actually has people online, doing shit, etc.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's a problem with the state of the game. If you're in my shoes for instance I do my raids per week, maybe an emissary cache every day and two M+ dungeons a week. They front loaded the content in this expac but there's not a whole lot to do for us

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Thought I had an in for a guild that raids 8:30pm-12am PST a couple times a week. Find out they are pushing all week to kill Heroic KJ, and so there won't be any "normal" or "casual" runs this week, so I'm bumped until next week. Damn it! Oh well, that'll let me get my ilvl up more. 879 and pushing!

I've seen people hit 900 a week or two after hitting 110.

Are any of you guys in guilds that have people online outside of raid times? It's a silly question... obviously there are plenty of guilds out there, but damn if the ones I've been looking at on Hyjal, are ghost towns outside their raid times. Guess it's just that time of the expansion? I don't know. I'd love to find a group of peeps that outside of raid times actually has people online, doing shit, etc.

Seems we always have folks online. Even at 8am on a Monday. Though grouping generally only occurs after 5pm.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Blue Post on their X-Realm sharding bullshit.

Over the last couple of years, we've begun using some new technology we've occasionally referred to as "sharding" in non-instanced zones, which separates players in high-traffic areas out into separate "shards" of a particular zone. The benefit to our server performance has been massive - it was a huge part of why Legion's launch went so smoothly - and so, as a whole, we've been very happy with the system.

The one exception has been on RP realms, where player-run events are much more common. On RP realms, we believe that the overall loss to game performance is worth it in order to support those events. If players on RP realms choose to organize an event and congregate somewhere, and have a laggy experience as a result, that's their choice, and we'd like to allow them as much freedom to do so as possible.

You can feel the hate for all of the RP servers from that paragraph. It might as well read we could have great server stability if it wasn't for all you cry baby RP faggots. Why don't you just let us run this game as we see fit and shut the fuck up.

• 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The RP servers are on their own cross-realms. They have no bearing on any non RP servers at all.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Asmongold did something on moonguard and his stream audience followed him. It was several hundred people congregating and because of these limitations he had to shut it down as they were causing instability in the zone and he was afraid he'd be banned.

Rp dudes are weird