World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Blue Post on their X-Realm sharding bullshit.

You can feel the hate for all of the RP servers from that paragraph. It might as well read we could have great server stability if it wasn't for all you cry baby RP faggots. Why don't you just let us run this game as we see fit and shut the fuck up.

I definitely love sharding onto a PVP server and murdering poor low ilvl fools while WQ'ing. Griefing at its best, while also not worrying about getting jumped randomly while wandering around solo. Best of both worlds, honestly.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've seen people hit 900 a week or two after hitting 110.

Seems we always have folks online. Even at 8am on a Monday. Though grouping generally only occurs after 5pm.
Right now I'm playing probably less than Noodle, at 10-15 hours a week according to the playtime reports I get to track it. So 900 a week on isn't gonna happen for me, but I know it's certainly possible with all the LFR raids and M+.

If you're referring to the FoH guild, unfortunately that's not true for PST times. After 8-9pm PST, when I typically play, there are very few on, and even less that are running mythics.

I've got a new lead on a guild coop basically that I heard runs raids nearly all the time, 24 hours a day, as people sign up and go whenever they can. Might work out well.

Or hell, even one of those noob guilds that spam invites. I bet they at least have crazy amounts of people online. Lol

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i hit 110 on my druid when the last nether disruptor was up, joined a portal group, 2 hours later i was full 860 (minus 1 trinket/ring), ran LFR got 3 piece tier bonus, managed to get a decent lego (dual determination), bought 3 pieces of 915 gear in the AH (around 50k each), a crafted legendary for 100k, got lucky with a titan forged pvp item from 880 to 905 and im 901 in less than 2 days of play time after hitting 110. the factor holding me back was trinkets (you need to farm nethershards) and relics, but bears are easy, just look for thrash relics (got a 900 out my weekly cache). Gearing is ridiculously easy at the moment for alts and requires basically no time at all.

After the argus patch i'm curious how many more guilds will be progressed in Mythic. the Nether crucible (when its unlocked) is going to provide quite a decent survival/dps increase and itll allow you to skip mechanics here and there. Mistress for example you can already skip a phase 1 tornado if you push her correctly (our best pull on mistress so far is 20%), guilds may only need to deal with 1 moontalon on sisters P2.

Initially when ToS was released sisters was referred to as "the wall" but with everyones ilevel going up 15 or so even guilds that were stuck on krosus in NH are able to get them down (this is good). but now the wall is back with Mistress, and i'm assuming the changes with the Nether Crucible will push the wall to Maiden.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
One nice thing from what I am seeing in the argus patch is it looks like they are getting a way to get 860 relics of the type you want via currency. That is right now one of the most annoying parts of doing alts or off spec weapons is trying to get relics to fit slot. Not even the perfect one just any one can be annoying if WQ offering them are not up you are pretty much stuck with RNG running raids/dungeons hoping to get something. Adding the ability to get at least a valid 860 relic of the type you chose is a huge boost so you can at least be fully functional if not optimal.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
One nice thing from what I am seeing in the argus patch is it looks like they are getting a way to get 860 relics of the type you want via currency. That is right now one of the most annoying parts of doing alts or off spec weapons is trying to get relics to fit slot. Not even the perfect one just any one can be annoying if WQ offering them are not up you are pretty much stuck with RNG running raids/dungeons hoping to get something. Adding the ability to get at least a valid 860 relic of the type you chose is a huge boost so you can at least be fully functional if not optimal.

You can get 850+ilvl relics from the Dauntless vendor on the Broken Shore for 400 Nethershards. Guaranteed to be one that you can use based on your specified loot spec.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
its so easy to level right now, just grab all the heirlooms, get them to work till 110, get rested exp and do invasions. takes about 5-6 invasions (depending on your luck with xp rewards) + your artifact quests and maybe a dungeon or two to hit 110

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can get 850+ilvl relics from the Dauntless vendor on the Broken Shore for 400 Nethershards. Guaranteed to be one that you can use based on your specified loot spec.

They must have added those recently last time I looked the only relics you could buy were 4000 nethershards off the purple vendor and it would generate any one your class could use it was not spec specific which annoyed the fuck out of me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
its so easy to level right now, just grab all the heirlooms, get them to work till 110, get rested exp and do invasions. takes about 5-6 invasions (depending on your luck with xp rewards) + your artifact quests and maybe a dungeon or two to hit 110
I just don't want to play the class haha. I'm levelling a warlock instead.

Every goddamn guild needs dps and every single person looking for a guild is a tank or healer

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its actually easy to level with just the app if you want to be lazy. Transfer over some Order Resources and get a level 100 started through the initial Legion junk. Once they're 101 and you have their order hall started, you can just keep doing AP/Exp missions over and over.

I have a level 106 mage I haven't played since 101 that I've leveled primarily through the app.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
They must have added those recently last time I looked the only relics you could buy were 4000 nethershards off the purple vendor and it would generate any one your class could use it was not spec specific which annoyed the fuck out of me.
The amount of fucking shards blown (prob in the range of 80k shards, no fucking joke) trying to get a 2nd arcane relic for my boomkin still makes the rage bubble up. 2 arcane, 1 life slot, you would think RNG would give me mostly arcane, and life relics would be more of a pain.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
At the nethershard vendor right now, can confirm there is NOT a 400 shard Dauntless Relic item for sale. There is a 5,000 Relinquished.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh yeah, I was gonna check that out yesterday because I didn't remember seeing one. 5k shards per relic is treadmill-worthy, and you can get them from Mythics/M+/old raids, probably a lot faster.

Rime

<Donor>
I've never even seen a fucking face palm relics drop EVER. system is fucking trash

Then you will be thrilled with 7.3! When the Netherlight Crucible adds a random second trait to your relic... but only once it is soul bound to you!

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Excellent! I was just saying "I hope they add in more RNG, because I don't feel I've been screwed by the dice enough in this expansion".

In before every single relic gets an additional 10 rage added.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh yeah, I was gonna check that out yesterday because I didn't remember seeing one. 5k shards per relic is treadmill-worthy, and you can get them from Mythics/M+/old raids, probably a lot faster.
5k for a RANDOM relic for your class I dropped about 30k shards trying to get one good life relic I damn near punched my monitor. Finally got one in LFR off something but the 5k one is something you can't use to fill out alts in any decent time.

That is why when I saw the blue specifc types are going to be available in argus I was thankful. That really fixes the one major hurdle in leveling alts currently which is the pain in the ass of getting specific relics to fill all three slots of a reasonable ilevel.