World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Glad this is where money goes and not into things like improving the sorely embarrassed D3 or people to make the non viable specs useful
For paying a one time fee for D3 they've done some pretty remarkable stuff. Of all the video game companies to complain about misappropriating money...

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
So I think our warrior tank is so bad because it's a girl. I've never seen a good women tank in this game, I'm not trying to be sexist but I'm pretty sure boobs get in the way of making good tank decisions.

Can't tell if serious. My wife has played a bunch of tanks in a bunch of different games and she does just fine. I can confirm that she has boobs. I think your assertion is ridiculous.

I also think that Burning Armor did a shitload of damage to me when I tried M Goroth, and spell reflect is good, yes. It's not like you don't know that it's coming, so it's easy to time. It's only ~3.5m damage + 1.5 when it explodes, though, so if she's getting healed properly, it should never really be an issue.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Have you fucking shitlords even stopped to think maybe xe is agender version 1 gendervoid??????

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I doubt it's boob-related. There's plenty of fat guys with big tits that tank just fine.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Boobs limit your range of motion for extreme button mashing.

This is only an issue for DPS.

Tanking and healing can easily be done by a woman.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
2014_03_06_AMISOM_Tank_Crew-10_(12993352374).jpg

"Use your cooldowns!" - guy on right

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yes, yes, the joys of hearing a bipolar schizophrenic woman scream at the guild because shes all knowing and knows the best way to kill a boss. /gquit

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
How is she eating shit on Goroth? Are your tanks tank swapping? Are you healers sticking with her when she runs out? (assuming it's mythic)

Cause I was letting Alk die on Mythic since he has to run SO FAR but I stopped paying attention to the raid and only on him during that, but you can place blame on healers for burning armor.

However if it's heroic either both your tanks suck or she's just not pressing buttons

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Midori probably has bigger balls than anyone we've raided with too. She gave birth and raided THE NEXT DAY

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im sure its something simple that the tank isnt doing. I doubt she wouldnt be where shes at though if she didnt push the correct 1, 2 and 3 every 5 seconds.

Rime

<Donor>
Cannot wait for the next expansion announcement - Not because I am waiting for it, just so people will stop with 'fake' spoilers/leaks. Even guild chat and trade chat are filled with it, not just the fan sites. And here I was all excited for 7.3 =(

xzi

Mouthbreather
Agreed, because a lot of these leaks sound cool as FUCK but I refuse to get excited for them cause i know it's gonna be like another 2 years of orcs

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How is she eating shit on Goroth? Are your tanks tank swapping? Are you healers sticking with her when she runs out? (assuming it's mythic)

Cause I was letting Alk die on Mythic since he has to run SO FAR but I stopped paying attention to the raid and only on him during that, but you can place blame on healers for burning armor.

However if it's heroic either both your tanks suck or she's just not pressing buttons

She is running way to far with burning armor and not able to get healed. Every. Single. Time.