World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Kind of your healers fault as well, it does crazy damage and you need to be with the tanks with burning armor especially if a big meteor is going out around the same time

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The next xpac better have Khadbro asking for tons of pointless bullshit.

1438045866991.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only somewhat excusable reason for a tank to die on Mythic Goroth is super shitty Burning Armor and Infernal Burning timers. But even then, when you see the timing is going to suck, the tank should be calling for an external and burn a cooldown themselves.

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't see a reason why not, but can you run WoW off the cloud? Since coming back a month ago, I just now tried playing it on my laptop for the first time, since I'm outta town, and I forgot I had nothing updated or addons synced, etc. Quite the pain in the dick! Can I just copy my WoW folder over to my Google Drive folder, and play it from there? Then just before a trip, load up the laptop, and make sure it syncs?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't tell if serious. My wife has played a bunch of tanks in a bunch of different games and she does just fine. I can confirm that she has boobs. I think your assertion is ridiculous.

I also think that Burning Armor did a shitload of damage to me when I tried M Goroth, and spell reflect is good, yes. It's not like you don't know that it's coming, so it's easy to time. It's only ~3.5m damage + 1.5 when it explodes, though, so if she's getting healed properly, it should never really be an issue.

Just because your wife monitors your FOH account you don't have to go super white knight. Now she's gonna sense something.

PS I'm kidding. Somewhat. IMO women should only level up the cooking trade skill and maybe first aid if it wasn't so garbage.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

889 iLvl and PuG'ing just M+4-5. Slow going process to level up. I know that I can heal higher, the issue is PuGs are bad, and bolstering makes for shitty PuGs. Maybe next week will be better? I'm still afraid of PuGs though.

And then, doing a +2 Cathedral, and theres a fight that I'm pumping 450k HPS, to keep everyone alive? wtf? On a +2? So then I'm scared to do higher, because there keeps being random ass encounters that take massive healing to get through. Is this just PuGs standing in shit?

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
889 iLvl and PuG'ing just M+4-5. Slow going process to level up. I know that I can heal higher, the issue is PuGs are bad, and bolstering makes for shitty PuGs. Maybe next week will be better? I'm still afraid of PuGs though.

Carry harder, wtf.

Rime

<Donor>
In 7.3, a friendly reminder that all item levels for group content are going up. But so is the difficulty.

Normal Dungeons will go from 825 to 845. Heroic from 845 to 865. Mythic from 865 to 885.

Mythic Keystone dungeons also currently have their rewards increased on PTR. Completing a +15 dungeon on the previous week, on PTR, is awarding item level 955 loot. This, however, is probably an oversight for patch 7.3, as weekly Mythic Keystone rewards should be limited to +10 when patch 7.3 goes live, akin of what happened in 7.2, being later increased in a future patch, when Antorus is released.

Information shamelessly stolen from Wowhead.

Rime

<Donor>
Blizzard is a small, independent studio, Noodleface. You cannot expect them to get everything right out of the gate!~

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I thought M+ was pretty cool, I dislike the timed feature of it and really hate timed runs in general as it almost always turns everything into an overpull AoE fuckfest. Still the scaling instances even though they are a direct ripoff of the Diablo 3 trash rift system did have more pros than cons at least at first. Bad side is unlimited scaling is aids and shouldn't be in game as they are balanced for shit, and two the constant shifting if ilvl to keep them relevant seems good in theory but after running Rando McDungeon the 837th time it gets a little old. Then again one day Kurn might get a cloak from Kara.

Crone

If you gotta PuG it, they suck. If you have a fairly consistent team or guild to do them with? Then it becomes a lot of fun, very similar to Diablo, where you keep pushing a little higher. To me, pushing the envelope is a lot of fun. If you just do your +15 every week and don't give no fucks, then yea, they are going to suck.

I'm surprised they haven't increased the weekly reward for every level past 15. That'd be sweet!

Rime

<Donor>
They are adding Greater Rifts directly to WoW in 7.3. The 'Legion Invasion Point' system is exactly that. Supposedly, they are like the old Scenario system as well, in the fact that you do not need a traditional group - assuming this has not changed recently.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you gotta PuG it, they suck.

I get into more decent pugs than bad ones.

What you should be doing is just joining carry groups or paying gold to a farm group to carry you with all that botting gold you have until you're at an ilvl where you get invited to the good pugs when you sign up in dungeon finder.

Crone

I get into more decent pugs than bad ones.

What you should be doing is just joining carry groups or paying gold to a farm group to carry you with all that botting gold you have until you're at an ilvl where you get invited to the good pugs when you sign up in dungeon finder.
Lol. When they suspend you, they strip your accounts of all currency! I think I'm back up to 60k or so, will have to check this out!

I agree, that as a 889 healer, joining +4 and lower, I'm basically carrying the group, and just asking for baddies. Perpetuating the problem so to speak, as I'll just heal them through whatever stupid shit they stand in.