World of Warcraft: Current Year

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
What a clusterfuck getting people in
Forum guild with people not registered on the forums ....

People can't click an invite link to a new discord channel when they are already in one already so they must have been able to figure out that on step process before ....

Officers can't click the + sign on user names and them to a group for the ones too entitled to register to the forum that the forum guild is from ....

Please tell me more about this "clusterfuck".

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Currently we're the only mythic raiding guild on Thrall that has 4/9 and not 5/9. feelslonelyman. I don't know how our raid leader calls the shots during Sisters. Fuck that shit. Also fuck moonburns blinding fucking light.

Desolate host looks to be a cheese though. We'll probably have it by next week if we don't have any fuckery issues.

Then it's on to Mistress! Fun times to be had by all

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We tried M goroth, I think we got like 30% or something after a few pulls. So don't be discouraged, there are worse guilds.

Also I had to tank and Sumdain x Sumdain x did they do something to break that cast sequence macro? Oddly wasn't working anymore

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
We tried M goroth, I think we got like 30% or something after a few pulls. So don't be discouraged, there are worse guilds.

Also I had to tank and Sumdain x Sumdain x did they do something to break that cast sequence macro? Oddly wasn't working anymore

They may have, i haven't used it since i first posted it. i use cast sequence macro for BoS+TP but everything else i do manually.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I set like half the people in the channel to be in the guild, that's no problem really. Some of them have never been to the forum as we don't require it to join, because there's some real shitters on the forum we also recruit outside the guild (to also get some real shitters)