World of Warcraft: Current Year

vGrade

Potato del Grande
I tried to think of what it would be like if I were lets say a millennial and never played a mmo before like EQ or Wow through the burning crusade. Coming into a game so damn big now with a lot to explore. I bet it would be awesome

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Played the game for almost 12 years. I can complain. You ?
You aren't playing now. Why complain? Instead, come check out Legion, because it's pretty decent. WoD would leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth.

I've played since closed beta. I try not to waste too much time complaining. Doesn't improve my chances at legendaries.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You aren't playing now. Why complain? Instead, come check out Legion, because it's pretty decent. WoD would leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth.

I've played since closed beta. I try not to waste too much time complaining. Doesn't improve my chances at legendaries.

Wrong I complain constantly and it adds to my blp.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like Al Bundy talking about his glory days in highschool playing Football. Warlords was a miserable expansion with ideas that werent fully fleshed out until Legion. Again.. Legion is pretty damn good.

Crone Crone , I cant tell if you're being a smart ass or not. Cobra Shot, Multi Shot, Kill Command, Dire Beast, Murder of Crows, Aspect of the Wild, Bestial Wrath, Titan's Thunder, Cheetah, Disengage, Feign Death, Counter Shot, Exhilaration, Aspect of the Turtle, Trinket 1 Clicky, Trinket 2 Clicky, Pet Ability (lust or Battle Rez), Auto Run, and Mount. Even the addon you suggested uses ten of those abilities at all different intervals. Not saying that the Hunter is as hard to play as say the SPriest by any means, but having a mouse with several hot keys would improve my reaction time, making me a better player. Just dont understand the grief from the repeated "hunter has four buttons" comments from you.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
LFR is harder than vanilla and BC raids, why you spouting that shit like it's some achievement.

• 1Picard

xzi

Mouthbreather
Standing in the middle of Iron forge on Cenarius server in the middle of a giant circle of players inspecting me and telling me how jealous they were made me feel like a video game god. Now everyone has basically the same gear just colored differently.

Honestly, I miss this the most because epeen is all that matters. At least now mythic sets are a huge visual upgrade vs heroic and normal but it's still not the same. Being the first druid on our server with full T1 and getting tells almost daily just to have people ask me to link items felt gud man

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like Al Bundy talking about his glory days in highschool playing Football. Warlords was a miserable expansion with ideas that werent fully fleshed out until Legion. Again.. Legion is pretty damn good.

Crone Crone , I cant tell if you're being a smart ass or not. Cobra Shot, Multi Shot, Kill Command, Dire Beast, Murder of Crows, Aspect of the Wild, Bestial Wrath, Titan's Thunder, Cheetah, Disengage, Feign Death, Counter Shot, Exhilaration, Aspect of the Turtle, Trinket 1 Clicky, Trinket 2 Clicky, Pet Ability (lust or Battle Rez), Auto Run, and Mount. Even the addon you suggested uses ten of those abilities at all different intervals. Not saying that the Hunter is as hard to play as say the SPriest by any means, but having a mouse with several hot keys would improve my reaction time, making me a better player. Just dont understand the grief from the repeated "hunter has four buttons" comments from you.
Sent you a message on Discord with how I would set up all those keys, and it doesn't require a new mouse. But if a mouse is easier for you, that's up to you.

keep my hotkeys setup pretty similar across all characters though. Shift-B is my Burst DPS cooldown. Shift-T is my interupt cooldown. Shift-G typically is a common DPS ability, like artifact. Shift-F is my take less damage cooldown. 5 is my movement. Whether that's move faster, leap forward, leap back, whatever. Hence the setup below.

Cobra Shot - 1
Multi Shot - 2
Kill Command - 3
Dire Beast - Q
Murder of Crows - E
Aspect of the Wild - Shift-G
Bestial Wrath - Shift-B
Titan's Thunder - 4
Cheetah - Why hotkey it? It's not a DPS ability necessary in the middle of a fight.
Disengage - 5
Feign Death - Why hotkey it? It's not a DPS ability necessary in the middle of a fight.
Counter Shot - Shift-T
Exhilaration - Alt-3
Aspect of the Turtle - Shift-F
Trinket 1 Clicky - Shift-C (Although I tend to stay away from trinkets with Use abilities)
Trinket 2 Clicky - Shift-V (Although I tend to stay away from trinkets with Use abilities)
Pet Ability (lust or Battle Rez) - I wouldn't hotkey Lust, for Battle Rez, I'd use addon like Clique, or Healbot and bind the ability to a mouse click. Click on the dead persons unit frame and it BRs them. Super easy, and no hotkey necessary.
Auto Run - Mouse5
Mount - Why hotkey it? It's not a DPS ability necessary in the middle of a fight.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Well, installed a new fan/heatsink on laptop, and did some testing on my lock playing through Argus.

Holy fuck locks are OP now. I mean holy fucking shit. If ya didn't play lock from beginning, you don't even comprehend. I should have xfered lock instead of my mage, like wow.

Don't understand anyone even dying on a lock outside of raids, are you fuckers retarded?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sent you a message on Discord with how I would set up all those keys, and it doesn't require a new mouse. But if a mouse is easier for you, that's up to you.

Kurn was telling me about his setup too. Thats too much. I made my mind up on the mouse with that though. Primary combat on keyboard, movement and utility with the mouse. No shifting, no control key, no reaching. Also, I want convenience, which plays a role.

On another note, I dont know how you guys have kept some of that shit from 12 years ago.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I play with a standard mouse with 2 thumb buttons and a keyboard.

More than that is flat out witchcraft.

Burn them!

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I haven't fully utilized my naga but it is a nice mouse. My death adder feels like better build quality though.

I just use it for push to talk, mount, auto run, etc though, nothing really combat related.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Some guild transferred to Hyjal and killed KJ as two different guilds and raised our realm up to rank 5 lol

Screenshot_20171001-115031.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users