World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
BEARS!

Also, if the enhancement adds healing to my legendary bracers, let's do this baby!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The problem is the tank one is ok but the enhanced version adding ehp and healing isn't really worth much to most tanks. They should've just added more armor (but bears don't need it so blizzard can only do changes bears approve of)

So now all raids are going to have to kneel for the anthem?

xzi

Mouthbreather
The problem is the tank one is ok but the enhanced version adding ehp and healing isn't really worth much to most tanks. They should've just added more armor (but bears don't need it so blizzard can only do changes bears approve of)

Sounds too bad, because your tank needs to be wearing one to have the full benefit of all the trinkets proccing more. rip

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
We finally got mythic Avatar down last night after about 2-3 weeks of progress (I don't actually have the exact wipe count) and we did it in only 2 pulls. We then just re-cleared the rest of the bosses so we can indefinitely extend for KJ.

Friend's guild got mythic KJ last night and it took them around 650 pulls. So for my guild it's looking somewhere around that number or slightly more. I am hoping we can get it before Antorus and never have to go back and kill KJ that much again.

Grats! We are working on Avatar, we are doing ~28% of his HP in phase2 (going straight to phase2) so should be more counting executes+pots. on phase 1 we are getting him to about 40% but have too many folks dying between the 2nd and 3rd Maiden shield.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How many of you play with the Naga mouse that has 20(?) keys? Im trying to do too much with all these key binds im trying to remember.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How many of you play with the Naga mouse that has 20(?) keys? Im trying to do too much with all these key binds im trying to remember.
I'm finding this a bit odd, because you play a BM hunter? How many keybinds you think you need?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone watching the MDI? Rootin' for Premonition as Vision has some really cool people we play with regularly in M+. Honestly is also probably in the running. Don't know about the rest.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I use the Logitech 20 button mouse and I would have a hard time playing without it. Once I got used to it, I migrated all keybinds to it. My left hand is for movement and pressing CTRL as a modifier key. With using ctrl, I have access to 24 bindings under my thumb. I have Stealth on my middle mouse button, vanish macro on middle mouse button left stroke, and shadowmeld macro on middle mouse button right stroke. I dont PVP, so that is enough (mostly) for me. If you wanted to go crazy you could used shift and even ALT for 48 binds on the mouse thumb buttons alone.

They did a pretty good job at making the buttons feel different, so once I got over the learning curve, I found it to be no worse than the keyboard for hitting the wrong button. My main complaint are that the left and right main buttons have worn out faster than the mice from 10 - 15 years ago, and I have had to repair them twice now. I dont much care for the ring finger mouse button either.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I use the Logitech 20 button mouse and I would have a hard time playing without it. Once I got used to it, I migrated all keybinds to it. My left hand is for movement and pressing CTRL as a modifier key. With using ctrl, I have access to 24 bindings under my thumb. I have Stealth on my middle mouse button, vanish macro on middle mouse button left stroke, and shadowmeld macro on middle mouse button right stroke. I dont PVP, so that is enough (mostly) for me. If you wanted to go crazy you could used shift and even ALT for 48 binds on the mouse thumb buttons alone.

They did a pretty good job at making the buttons feel different, so once I got over the learning curve, I found it to be no worse than the keyboard for hitting the wrong button. My main complaint are that the left and right main buttons have worn out faster than the mice from 10 - 15 years ago, and I have had to repair them twice now. I dont much care for the ring finger mouse button either.

That's good to hear. I purchased the Logitech G600 also, but haven't used it in an MMO setting yet. There is also a 6 button variant that seemed pretty nice if you used modifiers. I have really large hands so I was worried about the mouse.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Shit it's almost October. I almost missed my monthly " People still play this game?" post

See you guys next month

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Damn are people really playing one of blizzards expansions to the greatest and most successful MMO of all time?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Damn are people really playing one of blizzards expansions to the greatest and most successful MMO of all time?

The good news is if you run out of content you can just relive the experience of Legion by using one of these a few thousand times in a row:

41ysPlLkrML._SY355_.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

vGrade

Potato del Grande

Noodle WoW was my favorite game from 2004-2006 when I raided with one of the top guilds in the world. Things like having Tigole actually watch your guild attempt vanilla Nefarian, admit you were doing it close perfect and it was impossible then soon nerfed was great. Snatching world 5th was better. Standing in the middle of Iron forge on Cenarius server in the middle of a giant circle of players inspecting me and telling me how jealous they were made me feel like a video game god. Now everyone has basically the same gear just colored differently.

I was doing fuck all with my life in 2004 and coming from Afterlife in EQ allowed me to poop sock myself to the top. Im not one of those guys who say vanilla was harder because it wasnt but doesnt matter. Felt good to be a king for 2 years.

Im also tired of the community argument. This game has shit community compared to then. I was on a high pop server at the time and everyone still knew each other and could name someone from afar just by the gear the had before seeing their name.

• 1Salty

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
So, no longer playing, but complaining. K.

Edit: Should have said preaching, not complaining. My bad.

• 1Salty