World of Warcraft: Current Year

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well Gahhhhhh damn! An account bound, legendary, token system. Glad we reached that conclusion in all of 5 minutes of actually talking. Where are the devs at again?... Oh right, still trying to make more legendaries.

Rime

<Donor>
Ion said they tried connecting some BR realms and they seem to have managed to work out the bugs. Hope we can get something for the low/dead USA servers sometime before 8.0 (Ha! Fat chance). Because Mythic raiding on more than half of the servers in the game is lucky to be 5/9.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh wait. I do remember talking to Stevo! He’s a good dude. I love that guy. We talked about dads.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh. Who was all in there? I discovered scotch last night. I also drank 78% of the bottle.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah the last highlight has almost all of it.

Including talking at length to Milo (myxio), seagull/segal(taural), Skittles(skimmins), alorkin(alkorin), and many others.

There was a lot of Elvis, Billy Joel, Foo fighters, and Barry manilow. In between songs we got a lot of life lessons. Including a story about "a guy" that played in the NFL. Also myxio asked about whether it was football or soccer he was talking about and he got real mad. Also told.me to tell my wife to fuck herself in the ass

I was so damn tired but I felt like I needed to be there. Every 10 minutes he would circle back and tell me about my life

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I missed out :*( the discord link in the guild info tab in WoW expired or something. Just hearing bout it in guild chat was enough lol ;)

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After two straight weeks of submitting myself to complete world tours (normal/heroic/mythic) for both raids and dungeons I finally got a lego. It was KJ burning wish. I'm on suicide watch over the weekend.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I missed out :*( the discord link in the guild info tab in WoW expired or something. Just hearing bout it in guild chat was enough lol ;)
Consider yourself lucky. I had to listen to 10 minutes of his insane blathering, trying to convince us he was Furor or some shit earlier tonight and it was awful. Pretty sure we wiped because of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Consider yourself lucky. I had to listen to 10 minutes of his insane blathering, trying to convince us he was Furor or some shit earlier tonight and it was awful. Pretty sure we wiped because of it.

He joined the pubg discord about 5 min after we finished tonight, thank god. He did it the night before and definitely got us killed. lol.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And by the way that furor shit wasn’t my fault. Some moron thought I was him. Really? I don’t even like Iran.

Oops.

Love the guy. He’s a good dude. But I’m better obviously.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
McCheese McCheese ???? Aaallllll my liiifffeee. I waited for someone like you. And iiiiiiii thank god that I. That I finally found you.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
And by the way that furor shit wasn’t my fault. Some moron thought I was him.

Haha. No. No one in that channel thought you were Furor. It was pretty funny listening to you go on about it, though, so why not keep it going?

We're gonna be expecting those ponies in the next expansion, bro. Get er done.