World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Surely he knows better than to do an AMA here. haha.

If he does, though, I'm sure there is plenty of room for legit questions about some really aggravating shit in Legion. Like, oh, the legendary system, the massive piles of RNG, why hasn't Ion been smacked around with a trout or two...

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You act like they don't all sit in a circular group with guy #1 sucking off guy #2 who's sucking off guy #3... Whose sucking off guy N whos sucking off guy #1 in a giant circle. Like the movie human centipede but instead of shit it's semen

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Oy so I got reported today, for the first time ever. At least the little shit said he'd do it.

I was trying to kill Downfall for the DH hidden skin and kept fucking it up for around 15 minutes (yeah). Guy kept resetting. After one of my resets someone else had brought the mob down a few percent and I joined in, thinking nothing of it.
Guess what, he reset again.
Got called a bad word I don't even remember, replied with a heartfelt "?" and was promptly informed that I'd be reported for DESTROYING HIS SKIN. Yes. Little timmy actually said "thanks for destroying the skin, I'm reporting you". I'd have told him how I'm sorry and I had a hard time getting the mob to not reset and all that but little timmy had me on ignore immediately after.

Well shit guys and this is why single player games are on the upswing. Take your pimplefaced self and jump off a cliff, asshole.

Sorry for the interruption, had to get this out.

I got the kill in the end, and the skin. Fuck you timmy.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Oy so I got reported today, for the first time ever. At least the little shit said he'd do it.

I was trying to kill Downfall for the DH hidden skin and kept fucking it up for around 15 minutes (yeah). Guy kept resetting. After one of my resets someone else had brought the mob down a few percent and I joined in, thinking nothing of it.
Guess what, he reset again.
Got called a bad word I don't even remember, replied with a heartfelt "?" and was promptly informed that I'd be reported for DESTROYING HIS SKIN. Yes. Little timmy actually said "thanks for destroying the skin, I'm reporting you". I'd have told him how I'm sorry and I had a hard time getting the mob to not reset and all that but little timmy had me on ignore immediately after.

Well shit guys and this is why single player games are on the upswing. Take your pimplefaced self and jump off a cliff, asshole.

Sorry for the interruption, had to get this out.

I got the kill in the end, and the skin. Fuck you timmy.

He's an idiot if he's reporting you after calling you a "bad word" (depending on the word or words). Had some little shit do that a few years ago to me, similar thing, but it was me just tagging a mob before he did, not even some super rare npc or any thing. Just a quest mob, and because of the language he was spitting, they turned around and gave him a 3 day suspension instead.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
There's always a legion (no pun intended) of Timmys ready to scream that you pissed on their Wheaties. Some of the tells I've gotten during WQs and whatever where a mob gets blown up before someone can tag (because I'm tanking it, therefore it's my fault)... it's just hilarious. I should start screenshotting them.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hot off the press

@Lowball aka skimmins aka skimdeezy was on the warrior discord and a dude got one of those new legendary tokens that drops when you have every Lego for your class. Confirmation that it is for a random class, doesn't have to be one you levelled.

• 2Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
lol. Fuck's sakes. Good thing I have one of everything.

Is it account-bound or same server only? Do we know yet?

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
You must be new to online games
No but yeah I should head back to my garrison where nobody is around.

He's an idiot if he's reporting you after calling you a "bad word" (depending on the word or words). Had some little shit do that a few years ago to me, similar thing, but it was me just tagging a mob before he did, not even some super rare npc or any thing. Just a quest mob, and because of the language he was spitting, they turned around and gave him a 3 day suspension instead.

I don't even remember what he said but it was something like loser or retard. After I killed the mob he landed next to me and /spit. Pretty mild all in all but it pisses me off that little shitheads still think people believe their report will do anything. If a gm even looks at it (i.e. if it's not discarded by their report_bot) he's going to roll eyes like mad.

Shit I need to get on the PS4 more.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
The legendary tokens are account bound. Got one for a DK, I don't have a DK. Now I hate Blizzard again.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
NyWniic.png

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Is that real? We're finally getting the Azshara expansion? Does anybody even fucking care about her at this point? She's been a major (*Ahem* I mean minor, sorry, false alarm, that huge Azshara influence in the starting zones was a ploy) in every single expansion for fucking ever.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Anything can be faked, but the next Warcraft book coming out was announced and named "Before the Storm" which usually I'd gloss over and be like w/e but Azshara and naga in general are pretty synonymous with storms all throughout Warcraft, especially WC3. So who knows, could be real?

guess we'll find out in a week or so

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These new Legendary tokens are fucking HILARIOUS. I mean all you can do at this point is laugh at the insanity.

On a side note anyone wanna run this Necrotic/Raging/Tyranical 17 Seat of the go fuck yourself?

Rime

<Donor>
Tokens are already dancing around 190k on USA. Will probably break 200k when BlizzCon announces the next expansion.