World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
How is there no connection? One of the dungeons is literally "Eye of Azshara". Half a world zone is infested with naga.

Emerald Nightmare was a by-product of of Xavius who was working for the Old Gods. Il'gynoth was a product of the OGs and flat-out mentions N'zoth.

The naga show up to be a nuisance in Tomb of Sargeras.

Some people in this thread crack me up. They literally talk a mountain of shit about the games problems, then weeks later they mention how they just "resubscribed after not playing since X expansion".

Next time do a little more google research before you gripe lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wow. I can see that being real, Aszhara had her part in Legion and then kind of disappeared, and N'Zoth was foreshadowed a tiny bit as well (along with all kinds of interesting shit from Il'ygnoth). Plus her and N'zoth are pretty much the last big bads left on Azeroth until more shit from outer space invades.

Bring on the south sea pirates, personal boats, Kul Tiras, old troll empire, and mystical reason why you can't fly until halfway through the expansion. I'll be onboard for that!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit it is gonna be personal boats isn't it. No flying confirmed entire xpac. In fact they are now introducing boat battles. Just like pet battles but instead of pets its modules and crew. You fuck you've ruined everything.

Although trolls need to make a comeback. We haven't had a good troll raid in at least 2 xpacs. Shit the last troll shit I remember was ToT

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Coping Sid Meier's Pirates ship combat
file_16022_sid_meiers_pirates_001.jpg

Rime

<Donor>
Shit it is gonna be personal boats isn't it. No flying confirmed entire xpac. In fact they are now introducing boat battles. Just like pet battles but instead of pets its modules and crew. You fuck you've ruined everything.

Although trolls need to make a comeback. We haven't had a good troll raid in at least 2 xpacs. Shit the last troll shit I remember was ToT

I was SO erect when you mentioned boat battles.

But I thought it was my battle pets manning the boat.

That would be amazing. "MURKY! TURN ABOUT STARBOARD! MEADOWGRAZER CALF! LOAD THE CANNONS! FIRE AT WILL IKKY! FIRE AT WILL!"

• 1Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Hoping if this has a fair amount of underwater, it's majority some "Atlas" themed shit, where you are in massive bubbles... I don't know. Swimming sucks.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Guys guys guys guys guys... Dalaran is... UNDERWATER IN A BUBBLE!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
the South Seas aren't really underwater, although I imagine a part of them will be because deathwing fucking shit up a while ago. Most likely another group of islands like Legion was.

A big ass Atlantis city, suramar style would be pretty fucking cool though.

(then again that's like the only Disney movie I love so..)
4CNLPYi.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Guys, I hope you all maxed out your tanaan jungle shipyards and fleet. We're bringin em back to Azeroth.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Is the virtual ticket worth it? I'm tempted to watch the actual announcements rather than just keep refreshing mmo-champ or w/e.

Rime

<Donor>
If you want to watch the videos, that is up to you? I bought it just for the WoW Mount/whatever HS gives me. But I used WoW Gold to do so. Otherwise, $40 is too expensive just to watch a bunch of people on stream.

Rime

<Donor>
5 Million Gold Speed Boat Mount w/Goblin Butler, plebeian. The spider mount is already 2,000,000 (equal to almost 11 months worth of Game Time via token). Gotta keep those prices high! Right now, the Spider Mount will cost you ONLY 11 Purchased tokens! (11 x 190,000). So just $220! Now, the boat. The boat is a real prestige symbol. Plus, it is a STEAL at $540. (Prices subject to change as token costs fluctuate!)

• 1Picard