World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather

bruh

bruh the last paragraph, it's happening (spoilered just incase anybody cares)

"It is not the members that concern me. It is the army. I have decided I will not dissolve it."

He turned to look at her. "They think they've come home," he said. "Is this not the case?"

"It is, for the moment," she said. "Injuries need time to heal. Crops need to be planted. But soon, I will call upon the brave fighters of the Horde for another battle. The one you and I have both longed for."

Nathanos was silent. She did not take that for disagreement of disapproval. He was often silent. That he did not press her for more deatils meant that he understood what she wanted.

Stormwind.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well but this is one chapter that's part of a prequel book.

Horde attack on Stormwind could just be lead up event or even entirely just in the novel.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah probably but Sylvanas actually doing something for the first time since becoming Warchief it's about fucking time. I kind of want a 4th war to be honest. Even though for gameplay purposes I wish I could dungeon with alliance characters if I choose as horde, for the rest of the game "Warcraft" hasn't been very war-y since Garrosh (who did nothing wrong)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Oh man

WC4 lead in

Heroes in WoW offworld on adventure so gives room for WC4 narrative story to fit in.

We got this guys REAL dota 2 inc

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont want to play any blizzard game at the moment, and thats unusual for me. So I hope it is something new.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I dont want to play any blizzard game at the moment, and thats unusual for me. So I hope it is something new.

If by new, you mean a new IP? Because I doubt that'll ever happen again unless they eat a smaller company for their ideas lol. Overwatch was their first new IP in 17 years.

Although a while ago they were posting for jobs like engineers and artists that are familiar with Overwatch so there is possible another game might spawn out of that one. Doubt so soon though?

Blizzard Battle Royale?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Blizzard is gonna integrate Hearthstone into World of Warcraft so you can battle your guildmates.

Rare card packs will come from raids 1% drop, but you can buy from the shop Ward of the Magnanimous Hero for $2.99 which will provide a 2 hour buff that "significantly" increases the drop rate.

Rime

<Donor>
When they allowed you to get cards/packs for Legends of Norrath as drops in EverQuest, I thought that was an amazing idea. Sadly, they did away with it pretty freaking quick.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well but this is one chapter that's part of a prequel book.

Horde attack on Stormwind could just be lead up event or even entirely just in the novel.
<lore related rant>

Ugh. UGH. There is literally no reason for a Horde attack on Stormwind. Sylvanas has a beef with Greymane, but that's it, and if that were the issue here, she should be taking over Gilneas (what's left of it, anyway), not Stormwind. If anything, it's the other way around, and the Alliance should be attacking the Horde for the perceived slight that happened on the Broken Shores that led to Varian Wrynn's death. It's not like any of the Alliance people knew that Vol'jin had just been nearly killed and that the Horde were flanked, but why would that matter? If Jaina wants revenge, that's reason enough if she can convince Anduin to fight another war (which so far, she hasn't).

They try way too hard to keep the Alliance/Horde fight going, for all the wrong reasons.

</lore related rant>

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Oh for the love of god...

After defeating a force that has destroyed countless worlds and unlocking the ability to travel through the Twisted Nether to go anywhere in the universe you of course decide to go invade your ally's city instead of, maybe, going to find your own goddamn planet or maybe do something significantly less retarded.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I assume we're going to go to attack stormwind and a major event will occur that side tracks us.

I'd be ok with attacking stormwind though bcuz alleinse is faguts

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
Oh for the love of god...

After defeating a force that has destroyed countless worlds and unlocking the ability to travel through the Twisted Nether to go anywhere in the universe you of course decide to go invade your ally's city instead of, maybe, going to find your own goddamn planet or maybe do something significantly less retarded.

Right? I can understand protecting Azeroth, last titan and all of that. But I fully expect the Horde/Alliance to get into a massive land-grab once we have the technology/information about all of the planets that the Legion was in the process of attacking, but had not yet destroyed. Fuck Azeroth. Give me the Mormon dream, my own planet to rule over!

xzi

Mouthbreather
What if they're not attacking Stormwind and Sylvanas needs a reason to march in there and bring Varian back so she can unite the horde and alliance under one banner, alliance get their king back (I mean, they even mentioned that she gives them free will), Greymane tries to go to war because it's not right, Azeroth gets nuked by Space Garrosh. Warcraft 4 announcement.

Rime

<Donor>
Pretty sure Varian was disenchanted and the coffin only has his gear in it. He was vaporized.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah well Illidan was murdered by our own hands and yet just kidding he was in prison we didn't literally execute him when he was on his hands and knees that was just a prank bro

Consistency? In my WoW?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I never understood wanting to play with alliance. The whole universe is built upon the faction war. They come together when it mutually benefits.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
If they actually even slightly focused on any sort of faction war since like.. ICC then maybe I'd agree. I kind of hope there is an all out faction war next expansion though. I still wouldn't hate being able to do dungeons/raids with alliance, everything else in the world yeah keep them separated. Not a total crazy idea since that already exists in PvP anyways.