• Kezan

Juvarisx

Florida
WoWWhatsNext134.jpg

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
*yawn* After watching that blizcon presentation, I haven't been this excited about an xpac since Pandaland...

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is basically the expansion we have basically been expecting for the last couple with south seas/azshara and throw in some bigger alliance vs horde stuff which could be interesting. I assume eventually this ends with old gods/void lords. One nice thing with the medallion thing instead of having to get AP for each weapon for each spec you power up one item that works for all your specs and that empowers armor so a LOT more initially friendly for spec swapping it would seem.

Burns

and Pandaland became one of the best expansions other then the long ass wait between it and WOD

Not for me, I liked the leveling up experience, but I didn't make it past the first tier. I liked WoD over Panda...

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Ugh, I hate the (regularly scheduled) PvP nonsense. "Monsters from another dimension want to kill us all? Let's beat each other up until they win!" Not to mention the absurdity of pretending we won't be fighting the same raids, regardless of what faction we're on.

Speaking of which, is the final boss corrupted Sylvanas or corrupted Jaina?

Which is why I've lost interest in this game a long time ago, and why I will comeback for Vanilla.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's about FUCKING time they made warcraft into a WAR.

I'm so excited for this expansion, since Legion was actually good I'm giving in to the hype. That cinematic is the first time I've felt super pumped about a war in warcraft since the opening scene of Reign of Chaos.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Didn't Blizzard pitch this whole "BACK TO WAR!" thing with MoP? Nothing they've shown looks that great tbh.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A world where the horde/alliance conflict actually mattered would be awesome. But they have tried to push that for ages now and it always falls flat, because 90% of the game is around the "current end baddy" and pve and thus you always end up teaming up or working towards the same thing and the conflict between the two sides never has a consequence or meaning in the actual world.

A lot of that probably has to do with players, because players these days cannot handle someone getting something unique and they don't have a chance at it. And without some kind actual differences between the two sides, with haves and have-nots, the conflict is nothing more then footnote in the background.

Last edited:

Burns

Since they are getting rid of the PvP server ruleset, they said there will be a reward for turning on your pvp flag (at the priest of discord) in the open world. I cant wait for all the salt to flow if they make the rewards of any use!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Didn't Blizzard pitch this whole "BACK TO WAR!" thing with MoP? Nothing they've shown looks that great tbh.

Not really, they pitched Garrosh going to war which we learned wasn't really *us*. Minus all of teldrasil/darnassus burning and undercity being under siege and the actual factions having a war, yeah I can see how you would compare the mop trailer where 2 guys fight

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Going to be pretty lame if you have to reroll or pay for a race change to take advantage of the "new" races. Looks like fun though!