World of Warcraft: Current Year

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Going to be pretty lame if you have to reroll or pay for a race change to take advantage of the "new" races. Looks like fun though!

Going to have to do one or the other. Rerolling one of the new races starts at level 20 for some reason and you get a heritage armor set of the race once you cap them.

Looks like they are actually trying to split the faction questing this time to give it more of the at war feeling with alliance doing their 110-120 on the Kul'tiras islands and the horde doing theirs on the Zandalari islands.

Bring it noodle, my gnomes and dark iron dwarves will stain the seas with your foul hordie blood.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
12d7c6996bddcacc98803a9876d3d633c9d0229d_hq.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since they are getting rid of the PvP server ruleset, they said there will be a reward for turning on your pvp flag (at the priest of discord) in the open world. I cant wait for all the salt to flow if they make the rewards of any use!

It's safe to say at this point rewards will be PvP-based (prestige XP, PvP currency, skins etc). I don't see Blizzard "forcing" people to flag PvP to get PvE rewards.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Still stupid and not worth the risk. I get wanting viewers but whatever, I am sure he will get a few days then back.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Twitch banned me for streaming Blizzcon 07 and they still won’t unban me for that one strike. I literally made the account to share in the FoH IRC.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So it sounds like ilvl squish starts at 185 which is a pretty decent drop from ilvl 1000. I still think they should go further down since we know damn well they will go apeshit between tiers and exponential growth because they seem to think 34 difficulties and mad ilvl jumps give them boners.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
New level above titanforge = lootcrateforge, can only get it out of cash shop

• 1Worf

vGrade

Potato del Grande
My monthly "People still play this game?" has come for November. Boss WoW , Vanilla WoW is coming

• 1Picard

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New level above titanforge = lootcrateforge, can only get it out of cash shop

Thats too easy. Shop will offer a token that allows you to now have a small chance at Legendary Forged. One roll per token. $5.99 each.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Apparently considering some sort of bounty system for PvP for an incentive to murder dumbasses (around 8min+ or so). It isn't guaranteed but sounds like a cool idea. He compared it to GTA wanted stars lol

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PvP is terrible in this game, PvP content sucks, PvE versions of PvP content sucks, and the story is dumb. Fuck this xpack. Wow is deadman walking.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users