World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I like the new raid, although I didn't kill the last 4 bosses cause my pug blew up cause Brazilians suck shit at videogames, but maybe it's just new raid smell, it feels so much better than tomb did honestly.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
As neat as the idea of these new sub races are, or "allied races" because bliz loves semantic bullshit. I feel like they are going about it in a bad way. It's cool that they are adding 6 new character slots per server because of them, but are they just gonna keep adding new slots as they add new races?

Given how they are doing this it makes me wonder if they are going to do away with the x many classes per server at some point and just go to you can make x many total characters and have them on whatever server you want. That way they have plenty of room to add as many allied races as they want and only a handful of major neckbeards would have a negative impact if they had every single character slot used across a large number of servers. Given I am kinda bumping into the max character issue on my main server now and kinda have an itch for an alliance priest I am looking forward to the changes. Draenei with some new customization options is fine with me I love the current ones and they are by far my favorite character model for males and females so throwing in more options on them is fine with me.

• 1Barf

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
McCheese, do you know of a good guide for pet battles? I randomly have some ok pets, but I can't do anything that's special (celestial thing on timeless isle, the wailing caverns thing etc).

Wowhead has guides for all the specific challenges, such as the Wailing Caverns pet dungeon. I'd do a guide search for whatever challenge you want to attempt, and you'll find a list of the best pets to use. That will give you a shopping list, so to speak, of pets to go get.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Man what the fuck happened to the price on Reins of Poseidus? There a dupe going around or something? There are like 12 up on my AH right now (I've never seen more than 3 before) and they are 179k. 2 months ago I sold 2 of mine for 1.1M and 1.4M respectively. I still have two banked but that price is shit garbage. They've never been that low.

EDIT: Fuck, they changed the spawn timer in the last patch. Seems to between 4 and 7 hours now rather than the 48-72 hours it used to be. Damnit.

Rime

<Donor>
Man what the fuck happened to the price on Reins of Poseidus? There a dupe going around or something? There are like 12 up on my AH right now (I've never seen more than 3 before) and they are 179k. 2 months ago I sold 2 of mine for 1.1M and 1.4M respectively. I still have two banked but that price is shit garbage. They've never been that low.

EDIT: Fuck, they changed the spawn timer in the last patch. Seems to between 4 and 7 hours now rather than the 48-72 hours it used to be. Damnit.

If you have it set to personal loot, everyone can loot the mount as well - from what I have heard.

• 1Worf

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Initial reviews of Antorus are solid, a bit too much cleave on the fights but most things are manageable.

cleared normal on my Rogue and Monk, then we went back to start heroic - one shot the first 3, we'll pick it up there tomorrow.

the fights seem interesting, i did notice the damage on some of the bosses was substantially more than tomb when heroic was released. i am not looking forward to felhounds on mythic, that dot was hitting me for 4 mill every 3 seconds (i was wearing offensive gear so it was trucking me). A friends guild who was 7/9m cleared up to Varithmas on heroic with a few hiccups along the way so the fights are tuned a little tighter than heroic tomb was (we cleared to heroic KJ on day one without any issue).

No lego trinkets but i did get the shitty tank trinket i dont plan on wearing atleast until its upgraded several ilevels (i prefer my 940 agi/vers stat stick) DK in the group got the scythe transmog, would have rather had that =p.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I like it for healing so far, but we only did up to killing Varimathras as our actual raid isn't even until Friday. (also did it up to him on my monk) Every fight there's enough consistent damage where I don't find myself waiting around for some dumb shit to happen.

It certainly feels like I should reroll an aoe healer though if I'm honest. I'm staying with paladin cause I suspect tank damage starts getting nuts in heroic but man, there's just a ton of aoe going out. At least I don't feel totally useless though like some nh aoe heal fights

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I like it for healing so far, but we only did up to killing Varimathras as our actual raid isn't even until Friday. (also did it up to him on my monk) Every fight there's enough consistent damage where I don't find myself waiting around for some dumb shit to happen.

It certainly feels like I should reroll an aoe healer though if I'm honest. I'm staying with paladin cause I suspect tank damage starts getting nuts in heroic but man, there's just a ton of aoe going out. At least I don't feel totally useless though like some nh aoe heal fights
Maybe you guys will clear it on normal and I won't even have to see it heh

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I'm thinking we just skip the part where we learn all the mechanics for Normal and then have to change it all for Heroic anyway.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Also, lolol currently 1st on Hyjal for N Eonar because wowprogress was broken last night and we're the first to have updated since.

E2922DD2-41DB-422D-8E1F-A93DA522A09F.jpeg

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
obviously ahead of our time! I like those fucked up fastest kill times. "62m" WAT

I mean, considering our actual raid isn't til friday and we just got who was on, not bad I guess eh?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, I pay no attention to the kill times, they aren't measured from start of the encounter. I think they're measured from the time the previous boss died.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i guess some BrM's are saying some of the fights are bugged and are not interacting with stagger correctly (varithmas) where they are taking double the damage they should be. I cannot confirm/deny but lol if its true.