World of Warcraft: Current Year

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You could always do a portion of each run to the guild bank and a portion to the members running it and still have quite a bit of money for each.

You need to be quick on it though because the window for doing this is drying up and prices are dropping.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Had the dumbest shit just happen. I have the tank pantheon trinket. Switched to dps loot spec and the goddamn healing pantheon trinket dropped. What kind of fucking horse shit is that ?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Somehow I have all four trinkets, and never change out of balance loot. I missed an Argus kill one week, otherwise I'd be ilvl1000 on my main trinket (probably tomorrow). Honestly I just wish SOMEONE would get a fucking amanthuls. Shit is like the Holy grail.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mage in my guild got Aman'thul like first month, no others since. Which diablo dev swapper decided it was cool to arcanocrystal a legendary trinket in the final tier?

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
you could still split 50/50 if the people want the gold that badly and still come out with 1.5m for 2 hours worth. do that one night a week and you need a bigger gbank.

oh man theory sounds so nice but in reality something always happens to fuck things up.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
There are 5+ groups in group finder trying to sell at all times, it takes more effort to find buyers than anything else.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
But that BoE is BiS even though its 40 ilvls lower than what we'll be getting a week from now! I HAVE TO HAVE IT!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I think I made a million gold the first couple months of Legion launch, not doing any TSM/AH schmekling. A big chunk of that was selling a few lucky BOE epics I got from world drops.

Cashed that out into Bnet cash and wasted it on Destiny collector's for PC, luls.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm tempted to buy a few spots in this "argus for shmucks" fundraiser. I have assloads of gold and really don't do shit, but, more importantly, I want to watch my autistic friends talk shit while their casual asses get carried. It sounds like a win win all around.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users