World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I love how they gave us regular flight, not master flight, at a cost of 5K for 30% more speed. Why are they so damn pedantic?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So they are keeping the Order Hall facebook shit in for BfA which is great if you like them for the free money they provide. I have never been a huge fan of them but since they are gonna keep that shit what would be great is if you could make your alts your Order Hall followers and level them bitches up that way. I can send them out on stupid fucking missions and collect XP without ever having to deal with heirlooms and other trash garbage again.

They said the new mission table would only deal with warfront shit but who knows what they actually mean or what we'll end up with.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Is there any trick to getting gold from horde to alliance characters on the same account? I am leveling up some alliance characters so I can play through that side of BfA, and it sucks having no money.

Previously I did the cage -> sell battle pets, but that's kind of a pain and relies on waiting for people to actually buy your pets.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You could trade gold with other people on the server you trust. You give them gold Horde side and they give you gold Alliance side.

I think anything else requires the Auction House in some form.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Is there any trick to getting gold from horde to alliance characters on the same account? I am leveling up some alliance characters so I can play through that side of BfA, and it sucks having no money.

Previously I did the cage -> sell battle pets, but that's kind of a pain and relies on waiting for people to actually buy your pets.

You can always use the cross faction auction house. Put up a loaf of bread or water or something for the amount. You'll lose some funds in the exchange, but better than nothing.

McCheese

You can always use the cross faction auction house. Put up a loaf of bread or water or something for the amount. You'll lose some funds in the exchange, but better than nothing.

I tried that and it said I couldn't bid on my own auctions.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

I believe all Auction Houses are cross faction now

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you are willing to buy a token you can pretty quickly get enough cash for all characters of that faction. Otherwise it is going to involve some trading with trusted guild mates to make it happen.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Buy a bunch of expensive battle pets, join another server and cage them, then sell them on that server instead. That or trade your gold to somebody you trust. Those are really your only two options short of just transferring.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So they are keeping the Order Hall facebook shit in for BfA which is great if you like them for the free money they provide. I have never been a huge fan of them but since they are gonna keep that shit what would be great is if you could make your alts your Order Hall followers and level them bitches up that way. I can send them out on stupid fucking missions and collect XP without ever having to deal with heirlooms and other trash garbage again.

Are they not at least scaling it down? The gold is great, but logging on just to do some WQs to keep your army going was lame. Less of that, more actual gameplay!

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are they not at least scaling it down? The gold is great, but logging on just to do some WQs to keep your army going was lame. Less of that, more actual gameplay!

You see, back when they were hyping the new xpac, and everyone was farming HFC for 10 months+, this is what they said they were going to do with Legion.

They said that the Legion mission table was just going to direct you to take a more active part in the world and that followers were going to go out and quest with you instead of doing all the work themselves.
They said that sitting in your garrison and being able to make gold and earn equipment was not where they wanted to go in Legion.

That worked well for them.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>

Hey I agree completely. I have never been a fan of the force grind/dailies/rep and shit. I have no idea how BfA will turn out I am not in Alpha but I am curious to see how it works out.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Imonar down, feelsgoodman.jpeg

Q6pI1ib.jpg

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I cant wait for them to put in a stupid fast leveling pre-expac event like they did with the legion invasions at the end of WoD. I think it took ~6 hours to go from 1-100 doing those.

No kidding. Hell even the current assaults are delicious xp if you are high enough to get to them. Each one is a level+ xp on alts for 20 minutes of flying around and tagging things.

One oddity of the way the xp scaling works is it basically ramps up as you level so once you start hitting pandaria/cata levels its leveling pretty quick and then once you hit wod you basically level through that and legion to 110 in a few hours. I am in a weird mood so I am leveling the last couple classes I don't have at 110 finishing up my DK probably over the next couple days to finish their order campagin and then the only remaining one is a paladin. Still trying to decide if I want to level boost the paladin just to be done with it. I kinda want the light forge armor but it is not that different looking than the normal argus/paladin armor anyway so not sure if I care. Then I will have basically one of every class at max level with order hall mounts so I will be about as "done" with legion content as is possible story wise.

McCheese

If I want to unlock the alliance allied races I need a level 110 alliance character, right? I have all the rep and quest achievements from playing horde side, but I still have to actually have a 110 alliance character to go to Stormwind and do the unlock quests?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I want to unlock the alliance allied races I need a level 110 alliance character, right? I have all the rep and quest achievements from playing horde side, but I still have to actually have a 110 alliance character to go to Stormwind and do the unlock quests?
Yes if you have done all the rep and quest stuff one one faction you just need one 110 of any flavor on the other faction to just do the embassy intro quest things to unlock the allied races/mounts.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Interesting looks like they just announced the end of pvp season 6. I am curious if that means they are going to start the final epilogue toss the artifacts into mount doom story line stuff now.