World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Went and boosted a Warrior. Decided that if I want to do a lock. I do love trolls and I will probably level up a Zandalari for the transmog. This is most likely the only race I will do that with.

And wise sage of battle pets McCheese McCheese . What is the preferred way to level up some battlepets efficiently? I have like 15 lvl 25 various things I bought on the AH. But I also have some of the key ones I read about on some guides like Anubisath Idol I need to level up.

Taech me Senapai.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Went and boosted a Warrior. Decided that if I want to do a lock. I do love trolls and I will probably level up a Zandalari for the transmog. This is most likely the only race I will do that with.

And wise sage of battle pets McCheese McCheese . What is the preferred way to level up some battlepets efficiently? I have like 15 lvl 25 various things I bought on the AH. But I also have some of the key ones I read about on some guides like Anubisath Idol I need to level up.

Taech me Senapai.

Mission hall some pet charms and buy a boost to 25 token. Skip bet battles at all cost. Also if you have pet charms spend them all. Blizzard in their retard double think flooded the shit out of that garbage with freebies from mission halls so instead of leaving them be they decided it would be best to shove a dick square in your shithole. All the current pet charms will become dogshit pet charms on BfA launch so you can't buy anything worth a damn with them and they are creating new pet charms shiny dogshit pet charms. You know because fuck you that's why.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Taech me Senapai.
Use what Booze said and if you want to grind, use the Squirt garrison battle when thats available. The best way to use Squirt is when it coincides with pet bonus week and this will be on August 6.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Can use the Zookeeper shoulder enchant as well. Can get some decent rare upgrade tokens + school specific leveling tokens from those as well as the soon to be defunct legion pet charms.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
So I just hit 110 on my paladin today. What do I need to do to unlock this unstable artifact weapon or whatever? I wanna get this bitch maxed out so I can try and get a mage tower appearance in the next week. Do I just need to do Khadgar's quests, or is there a trigger somewhere?

Edit: Alliance, if that makes any difference.

Edit 2: Err it appears just logging out and back in has done the trick.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I have done most of the mage tower stuff at this point on the characters I have maxxed. The ones I have left are the Prot Paladin one (fucking hell I almost don't even wanna do this) the Demo lock which should be cake but I need some relics for the fucker. And all of the healing ones. I hear they are a pain in the ass, maybe when I am ready someone can give me some advice.

I started leveling up the Monk and went from 90-93 in about an hour and will see how fast I can plow through that shit today but goddamn given the time left I might be better off just boosting the rogue/shaman to 110 and seeing how quick I can do them.

Oh I guess I have survival hunter left too but holy shit what a fucking joke of a spec. I should do it but I so don't give a single fuck about a melee hunter.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've been slamming my wang into a wall with the prot pally one and I just suck at tanking I guess. He's pretty undergeared and in all dps gear but I just flat out suck at it

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
When it comes to boosting an alliance character. Stormrage looks like it has the biggest population by far. Anyone with experience on that realm? Also any alliance bros around who would be cool enough to help boost a fresh 110 character through some M+ and shit, maybe some bags and enchants, or a tiny bit of gold. I'll suck your dick.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I have done most of the mage tower stuff at this point on the characters I have maxxed. The ones I have left are the Prot Paladin one (fucking hell I almost don't even wanna do this) the Demo lock which should be cake but I need some relics for the fucker. And all of the healing ones. I hear they are a pain in the ass, maybe when I am ready someone can give me some advice.

I started leveling up the Monk and went from 90-93 in about an hour and will see how fast I can plow through that shit today but goddamn given the time left I might be better off just boosting the rogue/shaman to 110 and seeing how quick I can do them.

Oh I guess I have survival hunter left too but holy shit what a fucking joke of a spec. I should do it but I so don't give a single fuck about a melee hunter.

The nice thing with the relic stuff is do argus wq and bosses get the argunite stuff and you can at least buy specific relics. Relics are really the hard spot with almost any alt or off spec so it is really nice to at least be guaranteed to get the general flavor of relic you need.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The nice thing with the relic stuff is do argus wq and bosses get the argunite stuff and you can at least buy specific relics. Relics are really the hard spot with almost any alt or off spec so it is really nice to at least be guaranteed to get the general flavor of relic you need.

Yep that's what I have been doing, thankfully 2 of the quests up today has relics. so I only need 1 more fel relic and I am good to go then lock will be done.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I started leveling up the Monk and went from 90-93 in about an hour and will see how fast I can plow through that shit today but goddamn given the time left I might be better off just boosting the rogue/shaman to 110 and seeing how quick I can do them

In the future this is what I have found to be the best way to level through WoD. I've done it so many times it only takes me about 2 hours with Garrison Potions + Full Heirlooms to go from 90-98:

(Horde Side)
Do the intro questline to build your garrison and get to the point where you rescue Olin Umberhide, use HandyNotes to pickup all treasures/garrison resources you see along the way, do the 3 FF Ridge Bonus Objectives. This should get you close to 92. Once you have 100 Garrison Resources buy this experience potion. As soon as you hit 92 you go straight to Gorgrond, do the intro to open up the first town and then:

1) If you don't have 100 Garrison resources or need another potion get the Iron Horde Weapon Cache for 100 resources.
2) Do all the Bonus Objectives
3) Kill all the Elites that are part of the Gorgrond Monster Hunter achievement. They all drop quest items for a hefty amount of experience.
4) Remember to keep picking up all treasures and garrison resources you find
5) Once that is done in Gorgrond go to Talador. If you need another potion get The Amethyl Crystal for another 100 resources
6) Go to Voljin's Pride in Talador and get the quest to unlock the dude in the cage. Then do his short questline to get to choose which outpost you want which opens up another Bonus Objective
7) Do all the Bonus Objectives in Talador
8) If you aren't 98 yet go to Spires of Arak and do all the Bonus Objectives there, at this point you should definitely be 98 and get your Artifact Weapon and go to Broken Isles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
In the future this is what I have found to be the best way to level through WoD. I've done it so many times it only takes me about 2 hours with Garrison Potions + Full Heirlooms to go from 90-98:

(Horde Side)
Do the intro questline to build your garrison and get to the point where you rescue Olin Umberhide, use HandyNotes to pickup all treasures/garrison resources you see along the way, do the 3 FF Ridge Bonus Objectives. This should get you close to 92. Once you have 100 Garrison Resources buy this experience potion. As soon as you hit 92 you go straight to Gorgrond, do the intro to open up the first town and then:

1) If you don't have 100 Garrison resources or need another potion get the Iron Horde Weapon Cache for 100 resources.
2) Do all the Bonus Objectives
3) Kill all the Elites that are part of the Gorgrond Monster Hunter achievement. They all drop quest items for a hefty amount of experience.
4) Remember to keep picking up all treasures and garrison resources you find
5) Once that is done in Gorgrond go to Talador. If you need another potion get The Amethyl Crystal for another 100 resources
6) Go to Voljin's Pride in Talador and get the quest to unlock the dude in the cage. Then do his short questline to get to choose which outpost you want which opens up another Bonus Objective
7) Do all the Bonus Objectives in Talador
8) If you aren't 98 yet go to Spires of Arak and do all the Bonus Objectives there, at this point you should definitely be 98 and get your Artifact Weapon and go to Broken Isles.

Thank you this helped a lot.

So 90-99 was basically 3 hours. I could of sped that up a fair amount I am sure. So if/when I do the others I will do this same method.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Does anyone know if there has been a new round of TGC pets being duped on thrown on the AH?

I ended up buying both of these over the last couple of days for about 150k each. I am pretty sure I could try and flip them. Either way the way gold inflates in this game I figured I was better off investing in some shit before the patch.. Still will probably buy another 10 or so tokens I guess. I want a few million going into BfA to flip and run the AH when I can but aside from that I dont wanna be to gold heavy.

Gusting Grimoire
Landro's Lichling

There is a Spineclaw Crab for 399k which seems like a deal but too much for me to wanna buy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Resto druid skin done! Just two healer skins left to go and I'm done with this shit. This is doable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Also, if anyone on Hyjal needs some drums to help with finishing up some towers, hit me up at Koushirou#1209, since I just blew an expansion's worth of mats on making some and I'll toss ya a stack or two.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I can make either night or both.

Wait can you raid with people across servers? I mean more than just the server cluster groups? Or are you guys just already aware that you share the same server? It's just that Boozecube made it seem like it was just easy for anyone here to join in on this raid. Speaking of, which mythic dungeon number should I go after with ilvl930? How long do raids take nowadays? I'll never find a raid group, but just curious since all I see is LFR.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
At this point all raids are Cross server and have been for a while. The only raids that are limited to the server only is the current Mythic raid, and usually that is only for a period of time.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Its the end of an xpac, population will be at an all time low until pre-patch hits, so it will look dead in spots all over the game.

The only thing that the server has an effect on is Auction House (which is cross faction), guild membership, and the amount of characters you can trade non BoA amongst/have in the same guild. To clarify the last two points; for example, on a two linked servers, like I am on (Alleria-Khadgar), between them you have 28 slots to create characters on, that can all mail each other gold/items/ect. You can also have the same name, just with different servers, in the same guild, like Burns-Alleria and Burns-Khadgar.

Legion seemed to have limited CRZ on release, in that, on a few of the hidden mount hunts you could jump to a dead server cluster and usually get items you needed. Now, from my understanding, all content going forward is completely CRZ, exspecialy considering how they are billing Warmode sharding tech, and the aim for it to be balanced.

With the introduction of WoW communities/cross realm chat/BlizDiscord, even guilds are almost meaningless, unless you raid mythic or like to buy carries.

So, if you use the AH a lot, like to spout political tolling bullshit in trade chat, or run mythic, servers might be important, otherwise, it wont matter in BFA.

Call me old fashioned, but I like to see people walking around and chatting and roleplaying and PvPing in dalaran and dueling outside of the city gates. There might not be a server community anymore like there used to be, and people mostly don't talk to each other anymore, but with a higher local population it at least feels somewhat social. There's something deeply depressing about going to a bank in an MMO and seeing nobody there. Like one time I went back to go play EQ, not during a progression server launch or anything special, but just on my own for fun. I had fun for a few weeks even though it was pretty lonely, but when I went to the bank and saw 0 people, that's when I got hit with a ton of bricks and logged out for a few years. Obviously WoW has millions of players and it's never that bad, but I like to see a shit ton of people in the capital cities. I spend a lot of time there, so it means something to me.

Edit: Looking into WoW communities gives me some hope. I am glad they are working on this and that they realize it's important. Now they just need to find a way to make people social and nice again lol.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Since Dalaran takes as long as my garrison to load and skips a step going to the AH/Bank, I don't really ever go back to Org.