World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So is Teldrassil going to be uninhabitable after this? A la Grobb in Everquest circa 2003 when the Frogloks took it?

#Neverforget

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So is Teldrassil going to be uninhabitable after this? A la Grobb in Everquest circa 2003 when the Frogloks took it?

#Neverforget

Not for level 110+ players but i believe they are going to put in a “timewalking” portal that will let you still visit the city. Everybody below 110 will still see it as normal.

Note, I’m not positive which level the change is made, I’m assuming it is 110 since that is BfA content.

Burns

Is Paladin really a head above everyone else like that? damn.

From what I read, Ret had a bug, fixed this week, with a trinket, that would reset all abilities every 1 second or some such. So imagine 100% crusader uptime and always being able to use top DPS builder and get in far more spenders.

It is also funny, that 3 of the top 4 in that list are purportedly shit tier at 120. The current lack of any balance and the admission by the dev team that they are going to be working on all aspects of some specs, right up to raid release, makes picking what class to play in BFA, a bit of a bother.

Last edited:

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Out of Frost or UH , I think UH will be the go-to spec in Bfa, at least in the beginning (?). Frost just seems slow, at least to me and I'm not sure if I'd enjoy playing it anymore.

It especially feels weird playing it after playing pre-patch Fury as you just go non-stop. Warrior feels like it's in a good place and both Fury & Arms are enjoyable to play.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, you've got to keep the mystique of Raid Tanking, or else the DPS will forget the years of verbal abuse layered upon them to keep them in line. Raidleader has to be a tank or healer.

They don't need to know that on half the fights your mechanics mostly add up to pressing taunt every set number of seconds. Just show them a video of tanking one of the bosses that actually requires you to be awake and imply that that's every boss.

Any real dps would laugh at this. As soon as they put Misdirect (and similar abilities) in the game our dps have bitched at the tanks that they help do their job for them.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Out of Frost or UH , I think UH will be the go-to spec in Bfa, at least in the beginning (?). Frost just seems slow, at least to me and I'm not sure if I'd enjoy playing it anymore.

It especially feels weird playing it after playing pre-patch Fury as you just go non-stop. Warrior feels like it's in a good place and both Fury & Arms are enjoyable to play.

Frost feels terrible to play at the moment. Actually, it's felt terrible to play since they reworked Breath of Sindragosa. It's a super boring, super simple priority system and now that pillar and hungering rune weapon are on the GCD it just feels even worse to play than it already did.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
lol - balance druid...
Fuck.
xSRsCGCnZm-10.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Haven't done any of them. Do they give any rep, or are they just gear / cash?