World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Are we seriously debating lore?

Okay, cool. The Orcs came through the portal. The Scourge didn't, so in this case, they're from Azeroth and they burned down their own World Tree. Evil AF.

About damn time they started to act it. What surprises me is that the Tauren haven't left in disgust at this point, because there's no way they'd be okay with what Sylvanas just did.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I guess the question now is what raid is sylvannis going to be a raid boss in this expansion.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
In the eyes of the alliance horde are evil. We came through a portal for some new digs and we killed some mawfuckas

For greenblood tainted orcs like alot of the Horde is sure. But Darkspear Jungle Trolls, Elfs, Tauren, Goblins have been around forever.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Okay, cool. The Orcs came through the portal. The Scourge didn't, so in this case, they're from Azeroth and they burned down their own World Tree. Evil AF.

About damn time they started to act it. What surprises me is that the Tauren haven't left in disgust at this point, because there's no way they'd be okay with what Sylvanas just did.

I think the only point that has merit is that the Tauren druids and Tauren as a whole would not have been cool with that at all.

Troll druids probably be like, "whatever mon destruction is the cycle of rebirth ya know."

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

The tauren know if they leave we're suddenly gonna open up some mcdonalds locations in Org

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Today's story was so morally grey I can't even understand the basic concept of morality any longer!

They have to have tagged in a 13 year old to write that "You can't kill hope" "Can't I?" exchange.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hey Sylvanas, why so grey? Have you forsaken all that you believe in?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
PSA: doing the quest line on any faction unlocks both horde and ally mounts.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Friendly reminder that the High Elf people were loyal to alliance as the alliance let the forests Quel'Thalas burn and have countless of their people murdered by trolls

Also reminder that when Arthas attacked the alliance didn't help once again

Also reminder that the Night Elf people viewed High Elf as lesser pieces of shit

Also reminder that even after those events, when they were looking for a new home to reform after the scourge wiped nearly all of them out, the alliance turned them away while the horde embraced them

This was 16 years in the making. They only have themselves to blame.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Alliance 1 vs Horde 3 with their main character going batshit crazy.

Last edited:

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Well at least they wrote an accurate female leader. Plans to capture the city and the tree whole for military and intelligence reasons. Gets sassed by dying nelf and then goes full on REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE burn it down!

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Goddamnit. It’s still real to me!

rW4VjGI2bnPqM.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They're going to blend it all up anyway. Basically you'll get the "combined faction" without the actual combination.

They made Nightfallen the Horde Night Elves.
They made Void Elves the Alliance Blood Elves.

There's already lightbound orcs and some kind of light-forged Forsaken in the works.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Saurfang should have let me kill Malfurion. He can keep his honor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I wonder what Thalyssra thinks of all this burninating.

Actually, no, can we please go a few minutes without Nightborne feels?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I can't be the only person who wants to see as many elves dead as possible. Tolkien started the war with his "elves are beautiful timeless creatures good at everything" bullshit tropes that followed into Dungeons and Dragons and fucking everywhere else.

BURN THEM SYLVANAS BURN THEM ALL

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I'm really curious how they flesh out the reasoning why Vol'jin chose her for warchief. I know he saw a vision prior to dying but what was it?