World of Warcraft: Current Year

Rime

<Donor>
I am a huge nerd and have enough mounts that I tend to match them to my transmog on each individual character.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
The only time I break from the 'habit' is at the start of an expansion when flying is disabled. That means it is Water Striders for every character, unless they have Herbalism - then they rock a Sky Golem.

Highest 'usable' on one character is 409. Still missing a few of the class mount skins. Only 'rare mounts' I do not have are Rivendare, one of the Garrison Invasion mounts, Timereaver, Aeonaxx, Galleon, Sha, Rukhmar, Oondasta, Archimonde, and all of the Legion Raid Drops (Gul`Dan x2, Mistress, Hounds, and KJ) - Also do not have the Antorus Meta Mount yet.

Forgot, I also do not have the Big Blizzard Bear or the ZG Tiger, sadly.
WoWScrnShot_073118_101939.jpg

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
TSM4 is still a goddamn disaster. So many errors... why did they release like this?

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
To those of you that run raids, have you ever wanted an enhancement shaman and why?

No, and people won't want them in BFA either. Every other melee class brings something more to the table, and you will be forced to go elemental on some fights simply because you have the option.

That said, there are thousands of casual guilds in this game that are cool with you playing whatever you want.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
morally grey my ass hahahaahahahaah. Mists of pandaria 2 confirmed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If we wind up having to do siege of ogrimar 2.0 I think they just need to keep going and burn the place down this time.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sylvanas did nothing wrong. Fuck the stupid Night Elf tree. But she is making Garrosh look like quite the moral character!

#GarroshForever

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its great being one of the good guys. Finally we burned that tree and its parasitic influence upon our mother world.

Kalimdor is finally free.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If we wind up having to do siege of ogrimar 2.0 I think they just need to keep going and burn the place down this time.

I wonder what the Underhold is used for these days. Is it to store Winter Veil decorations? Sylvanas could just set up shop down there ya know.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
People are seriously angry over this. I welcome it. I signed up to be the bad guys?

I think since the start of WOW itself I never saw the Horde as evil and the Alliance as good. But they are diametrically opposed for a number of reasons.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have a feeling we won't get a siege 2 and this is a nice distraction of what will really happen. But then again, blizzlol

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh lol the poll about this up on mmo-champion is pretty hilariously on the nose.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think since the start of WOW itself I never saw the Horde as evil and the Alliance as good. But they are diametrically opposed for a number of reasons.
In the eyes of the alliance horde are evil. We came through a portal for some new digs and we killed some mawfuckas