World of Warcraft: Current Year

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm really curious how they flesh out the reasoning why Vol'jin chose her for warchief. I know he saw a vision prior to dying but what was it?

Anakin Skywalker eventually brought balance to the force.

Gotta be careful with prophecy and visions.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wonder what Thalyssra thinks of all this burninating.

Actually, no, can we please go a few minutes without Nightborne feels?

It is funny Thalyssra being all butt hurt about how the night elves did not trust them and were being distant from them. Bitch this is fucking why.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
So with this and Jaina the game has finally become a shittier version of Real Housewives of Azeroth.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Hopefully once she dies as a raid boss they will just unite the factions for 9.0 like they should have done after Pandaria.

• 1Solidarity

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hopefully once she dies as a raid boss they will just unite the factions for 9.0 like they should have done after Pandaria.

That is my only real hope with what they are doing. Either they unite the factions or a third faction spawns off that contains the horde and alliance people who are sick of the nonsense.

Rime

<Donor>
This weeks quests are the most disappointing part of a 'pre launch' event that I have ever experienced. What a joke.

Three quests. Kill X enemies. Collect X items. Kill %t enemy.

Then follow NPC for ingame scene.

Hand in for cutscene.

Trash tier.

• 1Solidarity

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That is my only real hope with what they are doing. Either they unite the factions or a third faction spawns off that contains the horde and alliance people who are sick of the nonsense.

There will be a third faction - elf-only - with Arator as their king!

Juvarisx

Florida
Get outta here with this dumbass shit

Oh please, Azeroth's mightiest heroes(players) help take down fucking Sargeras then are supposed to be like hey ill just go fight over the Ruin of Lorderon. Expansion should have been Void Lords on the spaceships wiit the Army of Light. Then come back to shit hitting the fan cause Sylvannis or Genn or whoever started a war since the rational actors were all gone.

But hey glad we keep the lore going with the Light Forged space goats having those ships then not using them against the horde since that would be unfair I guess. Who needs that giant fucking cannon we put on the damn thing.

This expansion is lazy as shit lore wise. Im good with adding Kul'Tiras and whatever its just dumb it went so small potatoes after Sargeras when for a large part of legion we were being teased with the Sargeras real enemy. And yes this forced "conflict" is fucking stupid, single faction makes most sense for this part of the lore.

Last edited:

Nola

Trakanon Raider
High Overlord Varok Saurfang for warchief. Make the Horde great again. Lok'tar Ogar!!!

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh please, Azeroth's mightiest heroes(players) help take down fucking Sargeras then are supposed to be like hey ill just go fight over the Ruin of Lorderon. Expansion should have been Void Lords on the spaceships wiit the Army of Light. Then come back to shit hitting the fan cause Sylvannis or Genn or whoever started a war since the rational actors were all gone.

But hey glad we keep the lore going with the Light Forged space goats having those ships then not using them against the horde since that would be unfair I guess. Who needs that giant fucking cannon we put on the damn thing.

This expansion is lazy as shit lore wise. Im good with adding Kul'Tiras and whatever its just dumb it went so small potatoes after Sargeras when for a large part of legion we were being teased with the Sargeras real enemy.
If they're going to fix it then I propose a mass genocide against the alliance.

I don't want to be friends with no alliance. And, my friend summed it up nicely

• 1Solidarity

Juvarisx

Florida
Its going to end up with Slyvannis being Arthas 2.0 and that is so boring. Hell knowing Blizzard they will team her up with the dude who took over from Arthas, he went pure bad guy during Legion so why not. Bonus points everyone liked ICC can make that the raid!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
God, that was dumb. And even after the cinematic, Sylvanas is all "well, that didn't go as planned." Yeah, it was your choice, you dumb ho.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Its going to end up with Slyvannis being Arthas 2.0 and that is so boring. Hell knowing Blizzard they will team her up with the dude who took over from Arthas, he went pure bad guy during Legion so why not. Bonus points everyone liked ICC can make that the raid!
DKs are still raising dracoliches on the islands in BFA, so they're definitely setting up for him.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Honestly, I hope Bolvar wakes up, says "uh, fuck that" and squashes Sylvanas for good. Then we can have WotLK2: No, Really, We Mean It This Time.