World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chris

Potato del Grande
I hope they make Lordaeron into an alliance city/zone, ill trade that for The Horde having Ashenvale and Darkshore (Azshara they already gained, used to be a neutral zone).

The priest class hall has good forsaken Alonsus Faol and fucking Arthas' sister as your followers, you pick them up from Tirisfal Glades. So we got some people to be in charge.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
People are seriously angry over this. I welcome it. I signed up to be the bad guys?
Nope, you signed for leaders that keep promoting successors that are batshit psychos.

(Thrall handing the horde to Garrosh, Vol'jin picking Sylvanas)

I fully expect Baine to get the Horde in the next expansion, then decide to go on spiritual journey and give it to Gallywix who will run it "efficiently" for 10.0. Mark my words!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Isn't Grommosh still alive? He'd get my vote. Of course Warchiefs shouldn't be governed by democracy or oligarchical succession. They should take what is theirs. I could also see Durator or whatever the fuck Thrall's father is, think he's still alive too. Or Vol'jin could come back. I mean the guy only got to be Warchief through the worst expansion in history. What a bum rap. Of course with all the people complaining about being "evil" now is the time to allow faction changes but keeping your race. I mean there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to not allow this.

If anyone followed the Illgynoth prophecy it was almost certainly referring to Sylvanas and the torches are most certainly the World Trees. So I'd look for the burning of the final one in Hyjal to usher in the Void Lords. Wouldn't be surprised if 8.3 ends up with some sort of Caverns of Time/Emerald Dream raid that has us waging war on some of the heroes of the Horde and Alliance. I'd give my left nut to raid Khadfag

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That's answered in the Mag'har Orcs recruitment. Supposedly Grommash leads them and they're up against a jihadist light faction of Draenei who's converting orcs to their faith. Apparently Durotan was killed too.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nope, you signed for leaders that keep promoting successors that are batshit psychos.

(Thrall handing the horde to Garrosh, Vol'jin picking Sylvanas)

I fully expect Baine to get the Horde in the next expansion, then decide to go on spiritual journey and give it to Gallywix who will run it "efficiently" for 10.0. Mark my words!
Youve got it wrong. Guldan is coming back and version 3.0 will lead the horde back through the portal into an alternate dimension

Malkav

French Madman
The priest class hall has good forsaken Alonsus Faol and fucking Arthas' sister as your followers, you pick them up from Tirisfal Glades. So we got some people to be in charge.

Worse, during the last book, Sylvanas actually kills Calia Menethil, who is then raised as a lightforged Undead by the Naru in the Priest Order Hall. Calia now has a double claim on Undercity, both as an Undead and as the rightful ruler of Lordaeron.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sorta, up until the point where she decides to burn the Tree, instead of just occupying it. That just makes her evil.
I'm the only one that randomly pushes a kid down on the playground to make a statement? Am I??

Also, anyone complaining about WoW writing has not played GW2...that shit is fucking juvenile. Scooby Doo has more adult writing.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Worse, during the last book, Sylvanas actually kills Calia Menethil, who is then raised as a lightforged Undead by the Naru in the Priest Order Hall. Calia now has a double claim on Undercity, both as an Undead and as the rightful ruler of Lordaeron.

Yup. So Alliance will get Lightforged Forsaken and undead paladins that Horde people have wanted forever.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yup. So Alliance will get Lightforged Forsaken and undead paladins that Horde people have wanted forever.

I am super salty that Zanadalari can't be monks but Kul Tiras humans can. I really really like the Kul Tiras humans and Dark Iron Dwarfs.

If they also get lightforged forsaken I may even jump ship.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This is also on top of the fact that the Draenei on Draenor have lightbound Orcs on their team, so they'll get orc paladins too.

Wtf are the Horde getting?

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nope WOW writing is easily the worst in the industry. GW2 doesn't even come close to how bad these dipshits are. Space Cows, Alternate time lines, retcons galore. I'm assuming the writers just write out REEEEEEEEEEE on a blank piece of paper with the tone set in brackets and it is deciphered from there.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is also on top of the fact that the Draenei on Draenor have lightbound Orcs on their team, so they'll get orc paladins too.

Wtf are the Horde getting?

I love playing monk but my zandalari will have to be a warlock since my warrior is already a Moose. The orc allied races are a bit meh to me.

Like most I only really like zandalari because they are the troll revamp we've wanted for 10 years. Most of my characters have been trolls. But trolls look fucking stupid as melee.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I love playing monk but my zandalari will have to be a warlock since my warrior is already a Moose. The orc allied races are a bit meh to me.

Like most I only really like zandalari because they are the troll revamp we've wanted for 10 years. Most of my characters have been trolls. But trolls look fucking stupid as melee.

Yeah, I hear ya. BFA will finally be the time I think I make a druid because I haven't liked the current options (trolls are funky and I can't stand large races).

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I hear ya. BFA will finally be the time I think I make a druid because I haven't liked the current options (trolls are funky and I can't stand large races).

Since troll is the only race I will 1-100 my moose will likely also be getting a race change anyway. I also hate large races.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Since troll is the only race I will 1-100 my moose will likely also be getting a race change anyway. I also hate large races.

Word. Everyone wonders why I play elves/forsaken but its mostly the medium height thing. I used to play orcs too, but then they became hunchbacked goofs.

Thankfully you can send them to the chiropractor and straighten them out. I did that with my enhancement shaman and tightened up his transmog.

kaigeh1.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Looks like he's about to play an intense game of dodgeball. Go team horde!

• 1Worf

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, and Dodge.

If you can dodge a sword, you can dodge a ball.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users