World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Crazy part is his stream started really growing when he stopped raiding hardcore and started farming shit. All he does now is farm older tier content for tranmogs and mounts and his viewers love it. Dude is casual as the fuck and he's WoW biggest streamer. No other consistent WoW streamer has that many viewers or subs. Towellie anf Sloot raid pretty hardcore and don't even have those numbers like him.

He said he's going hard when BFA starts and specifically staying Alliance (not sure if he was ever Horde?) just for the unique achievement where first 100 people per faction/per server to beat the first mythic end boss get a title.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Asmongold also has his "from the treehouse" series where he doesn't play the "Asmongold" character and has some pretty good insight on streaming/twitch/etc. he's the same person on and off stream but admits he tries to be a bit more mantic when he's streaming. He has a lot of well thought out ideas about streaming etc, i don't agree with all of them but he's at
least put some research into it. this is a decent one.

Wow, I have that exact same hoodie. I got it at Hot Topic about 15-16 years ago on the discount rack for $20. Can't find it anywhere for less than $50. One of my exes almost walked off with it, but fuuuuck that, I made extra sure I took that one back, because it's thicker than any hoodie I've had, and comfy af. I hadn't seen anyone with it in those 15-16 years, and I've attended a fuck load of comic conventions...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I definitely don't care about lore either. Well, that's sort of an unfair lie. I care about the lore in the overarching story way, but not the nitty gritty.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The only lore that matters is in the cut scenes. No one wants to read quest text.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
They killed the lore when they introduced crashed spaceships in TBC. Blizzard should of kept that type of stuff in Starcraft.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tired of hearing you nerds bitch about spaceships. There's only so many islands hidden in the fog.

joz123

Potato del Grande
They killed the lore when they introduced crashed spaceships in TBC. Blizzard should of kept that type of stuff in Starcraft.
Theres a fucking floating city and you are bitching about space ships....

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Thats like classic medieval magic shit. Space ships and all that is fucking retarded

Nonetheless the Vindicaar coming to Anduins rescue would have been more... Reasonable than magical jaina super pirate ship!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I definitely don't care about lore either. Well, that's sort of an unfair lie. I care about the lore in the overarching story way, but not the nitty gritty.

I didn't even know why the orcs were red in Outland until super recently and I already forgot why. I think it was in the movie?

The only lore that matters is in the cut scenes. No one wants to read quest text.

I watched my first cutscene of the game when they made the death of Garrosh unskippable at first and I had to. I was impressed by it but have hit esc every time since.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The Argus campaign is full of some bs ones for sure, the only good one being where Illidan eye blasts that punk X'era to pieces.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
There are demons, portals to Hel, the undead, ghosts, portals across galaxies and time, buildings that can float with the power of light or fel magic, or Jaina's ship with arcane magic, and calling them spaceships when the most technologically advanced thing in the world are the airships that literally defy physics running off, well, I don't fucking know but they're mechanical.... And your complaint is space goats breaking your suspension of disbelief? Fuckin seriously?

Also, Thrall was born green. Hence pickle Jesus was born.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im on the other side of the fence with Sylvanas being killed. Regardless if she keeps her place in the Horde or not, I believe that she's eventually going to go to Ice Crown and battle Fordragon for the crown... and win. We have spin off stories like the Mage Artifact Weapon, Felo'Melorn(sp?), that brings into light that Bolvar Fordragon is now the Lich King (or is at least wearing the crown). Where, if Im not mistaken, was a secret and that all of the rest of the world was under the assumption that the Lich King would forever be no more. Now, it seems to be common knowledge and a temptation for anyone that wants supreme power.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Im on the other side of the fence with Sylvanas being killed. Regardless if she keeps her place in the Horde or not, I believe that she's eventually going to go to Ice Crown and battle Fordragon for the crown... and win. We have spin off stories like the Mage Artifact Weapon, Felo'Melorn(sp?), that brings into light that Bolvar Fordragon is now the Lich King (or is at least wearing the crown). Where, if Im not mistaken, was a secret and that all of the rest of the world was under the assumption that the Lich King would forever be no more. Now, it seems to be common knowledge and a temptation for anyone that wants supreme power.
The Supreme power of getting your ass kicked by players at almost half the current level? But to follow up your point, put that power into the hands of someone who already has power, like say Sylvanas, and shit could get interesting.