wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Normal services resumes

View attachment 173465
almost there 1hr and 30 mintues

Untitled1.png

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
after all that time in the queue now been stuck on 93rd place in queue for 20 mintues. I think it gone and fucked me

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Have too much work to catch up on to play but watched the various WoW streamers yesterday, just used my free sub on Asmongold, guy is way more entertaining than anything else I watched.

I did buy Bfa so eventually I'd suspect I'll pick a class to boost and level eventually.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why the fuck are we in yet another expansion and Murder of Crows still bugs out and pets still don't automatically summon at all times ....

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I thought putting the boat to Zuldazar at the Echo Isles was a nice touch until I noticed that it's still under siege by the Naga

Is threat an issue in dungeons now or am I just getting shit tanks?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I thought putting the boat to Zuldazar at the Echo Isles was a nice touch until I noticed that it's still under siege by the Naga

They nerfed tank threat gen from 10x to 4x. It's noticeable enough if people don't focus mobs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why the fuck are we in yet another expansion and Murder of Crows still bugs out and pets still don't automatically summon at all times ....
Because they didn't fix it for nonbasic pets. Summon Vilefiend has the same issue which I've reported. :<

Not forgetting the "it doesn't work" issue with Summon Dreadstalkers' Dreadbite failing to hit if the target dies before they get there. GG Dreadlash talent not working.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>

We are pretty much working with Skittish threat levels all day, every day now. So yes, it's an issue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Been working so much I haven't time to play. Is it safe to level in warmode or it's a level 120 gankfest on people who are leveling?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Been in Warmode since I started today. Only 112 but I barely see anyone, including Horde (which I'm playing as).