World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So emissaries don't reward anything but AP and Rep in BfA? Hrmmm.....

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
What are those? Haven't hit max yet. I'm leveling both my chars at the same time (alternating) and taking my sweet sweet time.
Contract: <Reputation>
Use: Enter a contract with <Reputation> that allows you to gain reputation with them every time you complete a World Quest on Kul Tiras and Zandalar.
Requires Level 120
Requires <Reputation> - Friendly

There's one for each, courtesy of your Inscription sugar daddies. They have to be Honored to get the recipe, and that's easy if you do all the questing in a given zone. It'll help with boosting a target reputation and alts at least. Wowhead comments say it's +10 per WQ and they last until you use another faction's contract (effectively permanent until changed).

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been doing the upper right Horde zone. It's got a cool swamp feel and the voodoo crypts and shit are pretty cool. The quests are on rails as mentioned before (every hub has pretty much the same amount of quests). Most bonus areas I have completed by the time I finish all the quests. Got a couple levels last night in two hours. The initial scenario on the first night ate up all my time. I should have just youtubed it the day before and skipped everything.

Over all enjoying the expansion. The ziggurat faction hub is going to be annoying as fuck until I figure my way around. Already found the inscription trainer so that's one guy down. No auction house again in the new zone seems like a poor decision. The innkeeper for the new zone being right near the docks for our war map and a flight path seems like probably the best place to bind.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
that zone is Vietnam + the Congo. The Alliance quests are half Apocalypse Now and half Heart of Darkness

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
making me go back to fucking highmountain and do lengthy quest line is beyond retarded. It felt like I was back in Legion again. Go in this cave and now go in that cave. PATHETIC. And for people who didn't get the legion flying, that must be really fun for them. No one cares about the cows. They are nothing more than cannon fodder

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The show jumping / dressage quest in Tiragarde that you just know is going to be a WQ is annoying as fuck. Getting 150 is easy, but 300 requires you to use a macro to target the damn paper zeppelin to toss a bolo at while yer jumping over fences.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll hit 120 tonight. Some guildies went so hard... Like hitting mythic dungeons day 1. I didn't sleep launch night and I thought I went hard, but there's always another level beyond what I can do.

I really like the horde hub city. I don't care that it's vertical, I love the aesthetic. Also you can jump off anywhere and land below And I haven't died yet.

Questing in the areas around that city are kind of ass though. I am definitely not on an efficient route so it kinda sucks. Gonna try out the conslegion new addon (forget name) for my dk and see the right way to do that zone.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So the only way to get Champion's of Azeroth rep is doing WQs? Nothing else?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I don't get any points for jumping fences. Idk if it's just bugged or what, I skipped the 300 one.

Jumping a fence increments the 'style' buff which increases the number of points you get for hitting the targets / zeppelin. So the goal is to jump lots of fences to get as many stacks of that as you can while still hitting things.

On another subject --- have people seen any signs of Cataclysm / Legion taking place on these isles? I would have expected the zone design to at least give a nod to the relatively recent terrain shattering experience of Deathwing flying over or make reference to having fought off some of the Legion etc. I thought I remembered a throwaway line of 'where were you when Deathwing came?' being directed at Jaina but I might be fantasizing that.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Finished everything on Zuldazar as far as I can tell. Taking my time leveling tradeskills and enjoying myself. Only at 116 right now and just hit Vol'Dun.

Will start on the Warrior this weekend I think.

Cybsled

My favorite talent is the PVP talent Sturdy Ox Kick. Some 120 horde rogue jumped me while questing, so I kicked him into a pack of friendly NPCs and they ganged him to death. Then another 120 horde tried to jump me, so I kicked him over a house and ran away lol.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really love that some of the quests have npc's talk to you even as you run around and start the quest now. Whoever thought of that did a great job with that one. It really helps make it more immersive and helps you learn more of the story and lore.

I've only seen Drustvar so far, but it's definitely one of my top 10 expansion questing zones. Really good stuff.

NOT BEEEEESSS! AAAAHHHH!

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm gonna be hitting 90 tonight, does that trick with the xp potions and leaving 1 mob to finish the little wod events still work?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Priest is boring the fuck out of me so going to try something else. Does anyone have an opinion on professions? Specifically Engineering or Alchemy.