World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Not at all, thats the actual reward, but you need to be around ilvl335+ to see it at 340.
Currently I'm ilvl325 and I see an ilvl330 version of it as a reward.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Oh nevermind he's saying "Why do alliance only get 755 gold while horde get a 340 item this week".

The answer is because Horde is superior.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
View attachment 173902

Please tell me that this is some photoshoppery... If not -- what the actual fuck.

Guessing it's shoppery. Because it's an azerite armor cache for me that gives a 340 piece of ARMOR.

edit: hearing that's an EU horde reward today. I figured it would be the same across the board regardless of region

Edit 2: BFA Soundtrack is up on spotify if any one needs to nerd out when not in game to the epic soundtrack. (or to target songs you want to hear when in game!)

Last edited:

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I would've taken the axe, jeebus. lol

I got an i340 azerite armor though, which was noice.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Don't know how long this has been in the game, but you can now queue as the opposite faction if your server group has excessive waiting times for BGs. Used to be horde had instant queues, now I'm waiting for over an hour for 40-man BG to pop. Queue as alliance, and it's a few minutes wait at best. Also, alliance lose AV all the time now it seems.

That's crazy I remember AV was the only BG Alliance won. I haven't done a BG in years though.

NPC's in Boralus harbor that you click over and over say:

"now we see the violence, inherent in the system"

and then:

"help, help!! I'm being repressed!"

Haha.

Last edited:

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
That's crazy I remember AV was the only BG Alliance won.

It's all perspective regardless of the side imo. I've played both and it never felt like won side won more. Whatever side i was on felt like it lost more than the other. Only time I think that was different was back when PVP queues were for that specific server only during the high warlord grinds etc.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
That's crazy I remember AV was the only BG Alliance won. I haven't done a BG in years though.

NPC's in Boralus harbor that you click over and over say:

"now we see the violence, inherent in the system"

and then:

"help, help!! I'm being repressed!"

Haha.
Everything is gamergate.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Started tanking mythics this weekend on my dh and It’s a blast. Dhs hit so hard and even though I feel like I don’t have a ton of cds to save me my mobility and kiting abilities insane. Lol it’s such a different thought process for me to get used to.

Having said that what’s the order of difficulty for the dungeons on mythic. Ran manor and it felt real easy minus messing up a mechanic on the coven fight

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Started tanking mythics this weekend on my dh and It’s a blast. Dhs hit so hard and even though I feel like I don’t have a ton of cds to save me my mobility and kiting abilities insane. Lol it’s such a different thought process for me to get used to.

Having said that what’s the order of difficulty for the dungeons on mythic. Ran manor and it felt real easy minus messing up a mechanic on the coven fight
I found Manor and Underrot relatively easy. Storm Shrine or whatever the fuck its called was more difficult, but we pulled some awful trash packs and wiped to that mostly. Motherlode is annoying because of the trash.

That said I haven't found any of the bosses actually difficult.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I found Manor and Underrot relatively easy. Storm Shrine or whatever the fuck its called was more difficult, but we pulled some awful trash packs and wiped to that mostly. Motherlode is annoying because of the trash.

That said I haven't found any of the bosses actually difficult.

Granted I have tanked mythic yet, but the Storm Shrine dungeon seems like it is going to be a pain in the ass (as a warrior) with all the damn magic damage being thrown around. I swear every other mob just stands there spamming dps spells.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Granted I have tanked mythic yet, but the Storm Shrine dungeon seems like it is going to be a pain in the ass (as a warrior) with all the damn magic damage being thrown around. I swear every other mob just stands there spamming dps spells.
Even better. The enforcers or whatever they're called do some ice strike melee attack that's pure magic. It rips through me for 25% of my hp everytime

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Very noob question, just getting back into game and I'm finding in dungeons it's hard to see which mob I have targeted when there is a big pile of players and mobs, is there an in game setting or add on to adjust this?

There’s an option for stacking nameplates in the interface options, names submenu.

Tidyplates is the addon that tons of people use. Extremely customizable, like indicating aggro level, etc.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Are Disc priests able to main heal dungeon runs? Noodle is making me feel like I'm gonna have a hard time keeping the tank up.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Ugh. Hit a point where I need to do a Mythic dungeon to advance the plot. I might as well log out and start leveling up my Mistweaver as I suspect it'd be faster to do that than try and get into a Mythic group as a rando-DPS

• 1Solidarity