World of Warcraft: Current Year

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Ugh. Hit a point where I need to do a Mythic dungeon to advance the plot. I might as well log out and start leveling up my Mistweaver as I suspect it'd be faster to do that than try and get into a Mythic group as a rando-DPS

Not sure what you mean? I've finished the War campaign up to the maximum it can go and never had to do a Mythic dungeon during it. Unlocking Boralus granted access to it but it never required me to complete it?

myxio

Molten Core Raider
A disc priest healed all the mythic dungeons I did this week without any problems, and I think he's new to the healing role.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EU servers indeed have a weapon for the horde war effort daily today, I got a 300 ilvl bow though.

I didn't know that the rewards scaled with your item level. Might have known, it's all so scaled now. I noticed I can make a mob's hitpoints change just by unequipping some of my gear.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
The disc priests I've had haven't been keeping up very well tbo.

Then they aren't very good. Disc and mistweavers are the OP healers at the moment. Disc because they have tools for everything and do monster dps for a healer and mistweavers because their throughput is broken at the moment.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Then they aren't very good. Disc and mistweavers are the OP healers at the moment. Disc because they have tools for everything and do monster dps for a healer and mistweavers because their throughput is broken at the moment.

That's what I've heard, but supposedly only for PvP. Shrug, they probably were also bad.

xzi

Mouthbreather
A few pages went by that's I'm not reading but RE: the merc system for pvp

If you value honor more than you like winning/rewards and play horde, it's better to just merc alliance and get crushed fast because they get a constant huge honor boost due to being vastly outnumbered. That's why their queues are so slow.

You can literally lose a game and get just as much honor as the winning horde.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Not sure what you mean? I've finished the War campaign up to the maximum it can go and never had to do a Mythic dungeon during it. Unlocking Boralus granted access to it but it never required me to complete it?

Not the War Campaign, the main plotline series. The next step requires Siege of Boralus: Lady Ashvane's Return. Apparently some people who got there zippy quick were able to turn in the quest without actually doing the dungeon. They hotfixed this on Wednesday

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How are hunters these days? Need a class that’s ez mode yet desirable. Noodle said BM Hunter so thinking Orc Hunter.

In other news my name Taints got changed. Special place reserved in hell for name reporters.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
How are hunters these days? Need a class that’s ez mode yet desirable. Noodle said BM Hunter so thinking Orc Hunter.

In other news my name Taints got changed. Special place reserved in hell for name reporters.

Survival is actually the easiest of the hunter specs at the moment and theoretically will have the best raid dps. BM is a little more finicky with barbed shot monitoring and is probably better for mythic plus.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider

Hit 320 today on my Hunter and BM is competitive. Granted I"m basing this off Heroics but trash and boss dps seems solid, usually do top dps or roughly equal to everyone else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Survival is actually the easiest of the hunter specs at the moment and theoretically will have the best raid dps. BM is a little more finicky with barbed shot monitoring and is probably better for mythic plus.

Hmm ok.

Molten Core Raider
A guild group did our first run of mythics this weekend with me tanking (prot war) at somewhere around ilevel 280 (VERY poorly itemized, almost no haste). The disc priest was I think 330 or so, we had a few close calls, but most of it was my sloppy play getting used to GCD pacing and dropping IP/Shield block at bad times. We had a few wipes to sloppy pulls and misunderstood mechanics on a few bosses but overall he didnt seem to be having a huge issue keeping up with the healing. The dps he was putting out was kinda fun though! Looking forward to leveling my disc priest.

Nola

Trakanon Raider

I'm currently leveling my 2nd character as BM and it is a blast. Mowing down quest mobs nonstop and soloing elites with no issues at all. Not a fan of MM and haven't played survival that much but from what I did play I liked it alot. Like Vimeseh said BM for mythic and probably a toss up between MM and Surv for raids.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The thing about survival is although it's fun, no one is EVER going to want a survival Hunter outside of maybe the one token survival Hunter in the guild

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The thing about survival is although it's fun, no one is EVER going to want a survival Hunter outside of maybe the one token survival Hunter in the guild

So would FoH need BM hunters? I’m happy playing holy priest I remember that being ez on groups too.

Thx
All I know is I’m going Horde.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I heard holy priests are shit in mythics but great in raids.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Why do people say this? That's not even remotely true.

• 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Are Disc priests able to main heal dungeon runs? Noodle is making me feel like I'm gonna have a hard time keeping the tank up.
Ive had no issue as a disc priest really keeping people alive. The only issue is when you have a group of tards standing in every single thing possible (most pugs tbh) It can become problematic to keep them all alive.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Don't some guilds class stack if a certain dps spec is doing very well in the dps charts?