World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
The Lightforged Rune nerf is heavy-handed as fuck. Who cares if we keep using it? The new runes are much better.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fun only allowed within a specific box.

They're also actively wacking any Azerite trait that happens to make folks do something other than the baseline rotation. Which is odd, since the azerite traits are at least partially replacing Tier Set Bonuses, which frequently changed up your rotation...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I want to get a full set of either moon or sunfire traits and be able to one button my way to success.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
You mean the guaranteed expulsion?
Fuck that, this boy needs crystals for weapon enchants! Still don't get why the good ring enchants require 8 at rank 1. Enchanting has this absurd, almost catch-22 going on to get it past 75, and it's all because of crystals.

(If I really want Expulsom, I just ask my Tailoring stash to get to work.)

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Fuck that, this boy needs crystals for weapon enchants! Still don't get why the good ring enchants require 8 at rank 1. Enchanting has this absurd, almost catch-22 going on to get it past 75, and it's all because of crystals.

Ahh haven’t touched my enchanting alt yet.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ahh haven’t touched my enchanting alt yet.
Spoiler alert: It's AIDS to level after 75. Your only orange recipes are the +37 ring enchants which require 8 Veiled Crystals (rank 2 is having 100 skill) and the follower equipment. Yellow recipes are the weapon enchants, each of which take 1 Veiled Crystal. Green recipes are the i225 wand (20 dust, 1 shard each try), and the +27 secondary ring enchants... if they're rank 3 -- two of which are through Revered Tortollan, the other two are Work Orders.

It's pretty awesome. /s

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
was p nice for prot, 340 with a socket and tons of vers woo

Just like Legion my Prot is better geared than holy lmao

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

Yup until we start getting purples to blow up I just don't see how you pass 75 everything requires stuff you basically can't get.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I ran Sea of shrines on mythic last night for the first time and it was pure cancer. Its probably the hardest something I came across yet. We wiped numerous times to Sea sage council fight but we finally got it down and I got a pair of 345 boots so I guess it was worth it. The trash is way harder than the most of the bosses imo and I would hate to do it on higher mythic. Fuck that place.

How is Kings rest? I hear that it can be difficult. Last boss has a 2 hander I need for my BDK.

Yeah man that place really fucking sucks. That and Motherlode suck balls. Motherlode isn't as hard, but it's so tedious. Shrine will need adjusting, mark my words. The uncounterable, undodgeable, un interruptable shit + all the casters is redonk.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck man. I know it's been said before but I feel like moving on from Legion feels so bland. I play an unholy DK and it was pretty cool to have my base pet as an abom, and then become even cooler once I cast Dark Transformation. They really did make things pretty rad w/ the whole "class fantasy" in Legion, coupled w/ the legendaries made the classes infinitely more enjoyable than they are now. Would be really nice if each class had one or two carrots to work towards that were cosmetic or engaging. Could give a fuck about the amulet.

For example. Would be dope to have some quest where I figure out how to raise a more badass pet, like below:
716124.jpg

Or, being as how we're in an island full of trolls, could I summon a troll skelly instead of the base ghoul? Little things like that go a long way IMO

697305.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They should make that a glyph. Another one should allow you to raise a pirate skeleton pet.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
So I was wondering (after running my 6th alt thru the intro in Silithus)...

Exactly who are those ChampionS of Azeroth I'm factioning with? Because Magni keeps telling me I AM her Champion. So, am I factioning with the other players? Are they supposed to be nicer to me in dungeons once I reach exalted? :rolleyes:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Are they really not mirroring the rewards between factions? My filthy alliance scum just got yet another azerite piece with the same ilevel I already had, iirc.