World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I ran Sea of shrines on mythic last night for the first time and it was pure cancer. Its probably the hardest something I came across yet. We wiped numerous times to Sea sage council fight but we finally got it down and I got a pair of 345 boots so I guess it was worth it. The trash is way harder than the most of the bosses imo and I would hate to do it on higher mythic. Fuck that place.

How is Kings rest? I hear that it can be difficult. Last boss has a 2 hander I need for my BDK.
I personally think sea of shrines is the hardest, but only if your group doesn't rotate stuns and CCs. It's a hard dungeon.

I'd say Kings rest is easier only because the trash is less dense. Well, except the gauntlet of trash to the last boss

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The Tidesage Council boss in Shrine of the Storms is probably the most "difficult" boss fight in all the mythics at the moment. Mostly because people don't stand in the buffs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I personally think sea of shrines is the hardest, but only if your group doesn't rotate stuns and CCs. It's a hard dungeon.

I'd say Kings rest is easier only because the trash is less dense. Well, except the gauntlet of trash to the last boss

Do you need Revered with Zandalari for King's Rest? Revered with Honorbound for Siege of Boralus?

Nola

Trakanon Raider

I'd say Kings rest is easier only because the trash is less dense
Your're correct. I don't think that I used mind freeze so many times in my life. How is monk tanking in mythics? I haven't played a BRM since MoP and I'm looking for a 2nd tank to use and I'm on either deciding on BRM or prot pally.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do you need Revered with Zandalari for King's Rest? Revered with Honorbound for Siege of Boralus?
You only need the zandalar forever achievement to unlock Kings rest. Only alliance needs rep for it (like us for siege)

Brm feels good in mythic. There's a lot of magic damage now (who didn't see that coming?) And it shreds us. Not sure how other tanks are in that regard. It'll definitely be the defacto raid tank again

Khane

I'd like to punch whoever created World Quest Tracker and decided it was a good idea to have it automatically send me tells every time some scrub wants to join my group

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
You only need the zandalar forever achievement to unlock Kings rest. Only alliance needs rep for it (like us for siege)

Brm feels good in mythic. There's a lot of magic damage now (who didn't see that coming?) And it shreds us. Not sure how other tanks are in that regard. It'll definitely be the defacto raid tank again

I have that achievement, but I don't see King's Rest in my dungeon listing still. Is there something else I'm missing?

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
For anyone as annoyed as I am by the removal of World Quest Group Finder, here is the closest addon I've been able to find to replicate it: LookingForGroup (LFG)

Requires manually entering the Quest ID to search/start a group. But I've actually been able to find people consistently with it compared to some other addons I tried.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Was doing WQs for Zanda emmisary and these dropped off a trash mob. Edla's Embellished Legguards
I think they proceed to 355 ilvl so I'm torn if I should try to sell them on the AH or keep them. My current legs are 325 so definitely it's a nice ilvl upgrade from what I have.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Was doing WQs for Zanda emmisary and these dropped off a trash mob. Edla's Embellished Legguards
I think they proceed to 355 ilvl so I'm torn if I should try to sell them on the AH or keep them. My current legs are 325 so definitely it's a nice ilvl upgrade from what I have.

Sell em, you'll replace em pretty much instantly once M+ releases.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Sell em, you'll replace em pretty much instantly once M+ releases.

This, i got a 355 cloak with pure crit on it today. put it on AH for the same reasons even though I had a 340 cloak. M+ and raids will make it not as valuable real quick. can probably even buy one later at a reduced cost if you're desperate after those launch

Khane

Just watched the Azshara Warbringers. That was the best one yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Has anyone tried Ruinous Bolt as an azerite trait? I don't think it's procced even once for me.
Can finally respond to this because I finally got an item that has this trait.

It's technically procing, but the "Wandering Soul" it spawns isn't doing a thing. It just sits there rather than firing off the bolt at enemies like it's supposed to be doing every 2s.

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Ran a few Mythic-Os today. Guild got the first 'guild-achievement' since the opening week of Pandaria... lol

I lucked out with a 355 titanforge with a socket from the first boss we killed, so that was nice. I swear though that the trash is much much harder than the bosses themselves.

• 1Solidarity

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Drustvar is probably my favorite looking zone in BFA. It looks right out of a Tim Burton movie.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ran a few Mythic-Os today. Guild got the first 'guild-achievement' since the opening week of Pandaria... lol

I lucked out with a 355 titanforge with a socket from the first boss we killed, so that was nice. I swear though that the trash is much much harder than the bosses themselves.
Definitely is. It's more than likely that any tuning they do this expansion will be focused on m+.

• 1Solidarity

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
In addition to the Lightforged Rune, they've also just stealth nerfed the honor for the Legion PVP tower WQs from 300 to 30. Was expecting that one.

• 1Like