World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
How are other people with their non-preferred spec? I run as an Arcane mage and I know very little about playing as either Frost or Fire.

I usually play as a Mistweaver on my Monk but since trying to level up as a Mistweaver takes forever I switched to WindWalker and realized I had no idea what I was doing.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Depends on the class I'm maining. When I mained DK I made it a point to never play Blood so I could say "Not set up, don't know how to play it". That way people couldn't guilt me into tanking their dungeon runs. As a warlock I've made it a point to set up and play all 3 to at least know how they work for when one of the specs inevitably gets either nerfed or buffed.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How are other people with their non-preferred spec? I run as an Arcane mage and I know very little about playing as either Frost or Fire.

I usually play as a Mistweaver on my Monk but since trying to level up as a Mistweaver takes forever I switched to WindWalker and realized I had no idea what I was doing.

I'm pretty good at all the monk specs but this time just tanking and DPSing. For my warrior I can only handle Fury right now lol.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Spoiler alert: It's AIDS to level after 75. Your only orange recipes are the +37 ring enchants which require 8 Veiled Crystals (rank 2 is having 100 skill) and the follower equipment. Yellow recipes are the weapon enchants, each of which take 1 Veiled Crystal. Green recipes are the i225 wand (20 dust, 1 shard each try), and the +27 secondary ring enchants... if they're rank 3 -- two of which are through Revered Tortollan, the other two are Work Orders.

It's pretty awesome. /s

Facing a similar problem in Alchemy, although at a higher level. Basically every yellow and orange recipe after 110 requires Anchor Weed.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My guild's raid's just going to be doing cauldrons anyway, so I stopped actively trying to level alchemy after I greyed out agi potions. High enough for Transmutes is high enough for me~ Will just let it naturally hit the cap as I make random flasks for Mythic + s or whatnot

Khane

Facing a similar problem in Alchemy, although at a higher level. Basically every yellow and orange recipe after 110 requires Anchor Weed.

The flasks will resell though, prices will likely jump on flasks/pots once M+ and Uldir are released.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Weapons are fairly rare compared to the flow of armour from WQs, yes.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've only seen one weapon drop for me in the entirety of the expansion so far. There was a world quest that had a weapon reward that I couldn't even use

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The flasks will resell though, prices will likely jump on flasks/pots once M+ and Uldir are released.

Anchor weed is still pretty fucking rare. I don't think you can reliably get it yourself unless you spend a lot of time just trying to farm it specifically. I dislike the amount of it that's required to make a flask.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wouldn't be surprised if the vast majority of the weapons come from people chain farming the instant respawning areas. It won't matter much once the raids are unlocked but not all of them have been hotfixed yet.

Khane

Anchor weed is still pretty fucking rare. I don't think you can reliably get it yourself unless you spend a lot of time just trying to farm it specifically. I dislike the amount of it that's required to make a flask.

It's ridiculously rare. I ran around for 2 hours this morning on my druids ranking up their herbalism and trying to find good routes and only found 4 spawns of it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's ridiculously rare. I ran around for 2 hours this morning on my druids ranking up their herbalism and trying to find good routes and only found 4 spawns of it.

I've found less than 50 total in my time herb gathering easy. I've no idea why they are creating so much asspain over it. The rare herb has NEVER been this annoying to find nor did flasks take fucking 5 of them to make.

Khane

I found a bunch of it the first couple days. It didn't seem very rare at first and I'm wondering if they hotfixed a nerf to its spawn rate at some point.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Is there an Azeroth Auto Pilot but for low level shit too? Cause that addon was dank and I'll have maghar tomorrow I think. Or Tues.

Either way, I hate leveling please tell me there is something where I don't have to use my brain

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Ran Waycrest Manor and I swear the first boss was the hardest by far. In fact things seemed to get easier as we went along and the last boss was just a joke.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Was it the witches?

They take reduced damage unless they have the eye. You have to target swap that entire fight or you just do 32 dps

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Also first witch reduces all healing by 50%, but second witch's aura you need to keep moving or her dot stacks super high. No one seems to notice that part