World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I keep getting polished pet tokens from my boat quests... never was interested in pet battling but I have enough tokens to auto level 8 pets to max. Guess I should go read a guide and put together a solid team for those wqs now

Some of the Darkmoon Faire Cheevo pets are clutch from what I read. You can buy most of the necessary ones pretty cheaply on the AH. Only one I really need is Unborn Val'Kyr but I have yet to find that piece of shit.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I had just avoided the pet battles since the last time I tried doing any I got crushed. I figured that was just content that was out of my range and never even tried.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
You could get infinite AP using that bug. I am surprised there is nobody out there with an insanely high neck level right now, maybe they just aren't updating their wowprogress page. Not like it matters though, that shit will get hit hard by Blizz.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had just avoided the pet battles since the last time I tried doing any I got crushed. I figured that was just content that was out of my range and never even tried.

At some point early into legion I just said fuck it and now I can clear any pet battle wq. Note I have won exactly 0 pvp pet battles, ever, and I think I have just 8 total level 25 pets.

A lot of the wqs ones are gimmicks, so one hard counter (eg vs elementals) owns the one tossing 3 of that kind at you. Even if all you have is 3 leveled pets and no desire to strategize, you can at least do the ones you hard counter and flee the others.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Blizzard is just fucking stupid. I hate them so much when I see their stupid fucking WQ rewards. For the second time in 10 days the Champions of Azeroth emissary was not a weapon but fucking worthless gold or AP. Meanwhile, this is what I look at after today's reset.

goddamnmorons.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
At some point early into legion I just said fuck it and now I can clear any pet battle wq. Note I have won exactly 0 pvp pet battles, ever, and I think I have just 8 total level 25 pets.

A lot of the wqs ones are gimmicks, so one hard counter (eg vs elementals) owns the one tossing 3 of that kind at you. Even if all you have is 3 leveled pets and no desire to strategize, you can at least do the ones you hard counter and flee the others.
If you want to pet battle I have had really good luck with the dark moon blimp pet. It is really handy for leveling pets

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I use spiky lizard for leveling pets a lot. It has very quick animations for its attacks and when you kill something using one of its abilities it heals itself. Can chain pull pretty quick

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
If you want to pet battle I have had really good luck with the dark moon blimp pet. It is really handy for leveling pets

Also, you have to get the Anubisith Idol. It is the single most used pet for pet battles prior to Legion and is probably the best all around pet in the game.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Lmao doubt anyone will get banned that long for exploiting rep. Remember Legion where a ton of people grinded like 3 months worth of AP and not only did blizzard not take the AP away, but they only got banned for like a day?

That said, I'm not gonna do it.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lmao doubt anyone will get banned that long for exploiting rep. Remember Legion where a ton of people grinded like 3 months worth of AP and not only did blizzard not take the AP away, but they only got banned for like a day?

That said, I'm not gonna do it.
They were all guys in the world first hunt during EN and got suspended for the week En opened right?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
So, do you feel lucky? Want to count on their mercy for exploiting an obvious bug?

No thanks. I hate grinding rep by doing WQs over and over, but know what I'd hate more? Losing all my shit.

• 1Salty

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Can someone fucking tell me why the BFA app has a NECK ITEM as the Honorbound Emmissary reward?

• 1Worf

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, do you feel lucky? Want to count on their mercy for exploiting an obvious bug?

No thanks. I hate grinding rep by doing WQs over and over, but know what I'd hate more? Losing all my shit.
You know what would be worse? Grinding the same WQ 100 times in a row.

• 1Solidarity