World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fucker

Log Wizard
Have people gotten so bored with life that they gain satisfaction by watching someone else play a video game? I mean....fine if you are RL friends or something, but watching some person play X_Game instead of playing it yourself is kind of weird.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Picard
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Have people gotten so bored with life that they gain satisfaction by watching someone else play baseball? I mean....fine if you are RL friends or something, but watching some person play baseball instead of playing it yourself is kind of weird.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I lucked into finding this actually. Wife was playing video's on Youtube and I heard him start talking about Alex and Ony . So I started paying attention then he was mentioning FoH and was unsure and questioning thr veracity.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Thanks dude. The video starts at 5+mins so it skipped it.
Whoops. Apparently that's where I copied the link at. We only watched about 7 or 8 minutes . Fixed the link.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Have people gotten so bored with life that they gain satisfaction by watching someone else play baseball? I mean....fine if you are RL friends or something, but watching some person play baseball instead of playing it yourself is kind of weird.

You think watching Asmongold is on the same level as the world series? At least your tag is spot on.

• 1Salty

xzi

Mouthbreather
I think baseball is fucking gay so yeah I do think it's the same level

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Have people gotten so bored with life that they gain satisfaction by watching someone else play a video game? I mean....fine if you are RL friends or something, but watching some person play X_Game instead of playing it yourself is kind of weird.

1. Watching someone else play something before I buy it myself is one of the better ways for me to avoid ending up with a game I don't like
2. There are games that I like to watch other people play yet hate to play myself. Hearthstone is like that. I hate playing it but there's a few streamers that I'll tune in on from time to time.
3. Watching Method try for a world first (from the perspective of the same class/spec that I was playing) was interesting and a bit more informative than just reading a guide
4. I like to watch some games at the competitive level.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You think watching Asmongold is on the same level as the world series? At least your tag is spot on.

Do you think people only watch the world series when it comes to Baseball?

There are a million different hobbies in this world. People that go out of their way to shit on other people's interests are sad.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I used to think it was strange too. Until I started watching streamers who play the same class/do the same content I do and found it to be very interesting. Now I have Twitch on my second monitor almost constantly when I'm at my computer.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don’t forget the only one that can block magic damage. There’s shit all I can do against caster mobs for damage prevention other than run away and los them as a DH. And sanguine is fucking laaaaame with casters just standing in the shit giggling as they nuke my ass.

I also don’t have a slow or a stun as a tank so running mobs usually mean an extra pack.

If I’d done more than 10 minutes of research, I’d have leveled my DK instead. But Havoc DH aoe damage is good and the aoe stun as well. It’s just hard work to tank shit with a limited mitigation and manipulation kit as Vengeance.
This is not true. Change out of Last Resort and you will have a cooldown that mitigates all damage.

Ryoz

<Donor>
3% on heroic G’huun, damn. Such a boner killer. Might try to get into a random group this weekend to get AoTC before 8.1 hits.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am I going to be able to watch all the announcements on the free stream? The pay shit is for competitive type stuff no?

xzi

Mouthbreather
The opening ceremony is free, typically the opening ceremony is where the announce anything major for all of their games. The rest of the panels are them talking about those announcements.

ex: New WoW expac! wooooow!
WoW Panel: Here's more detail about expac

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The automod on the Blizzcon channel has all the Pepe emotes banned. Fucking SJW Blizzard.

Cybsled

They don't have the other off-brand pepes banned, like the Shroud ones ;p

• 1Like