World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They better significantly lower the amount of azerite power needed to unlock that last slot then. Because we are well into the first raid tier and the sweeping majority of people don't even have enough azerite to unlock that final tier on any of their gear. 385 shoulders from Uldir require Neck level 33 to unlock the final tier. There are currently 8 people in the entire goddamn world with a neck level that high:

WoW Azerite Level Rankings :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings

385 Head requires 31, and I *think* the chest requires level 30? (Don't have one so can't check)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Changing the necklace from something you can mostly ignore into something you are punished for ignoring does not appeal to me.

They better significantly lower the amount of azerite power needed to unlock that last slot then. Because we are well into the first raid tier and the sweeping majority of people don't even have enough azerite to unlock that final tier on any of their gear. 385 shoulders from Uldir require Neck level 33 to unlock the final tier. There are currently 8 people in the entire goddamn world with a neck level that high:

WoW Azerite Level Rankings :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings

I hit 375 item level yesterday with no real upgrade options left (titanforging aside) unless I changed what I was doing. I don't really want to do Mythic raiding so I checked out doing Mythic+ 10s for a shot at 385 Azerite gear. My neck is at 28 and I'm gaining one level a week without doing too much shit I hate. I've made peace with it. Having the goalposts move again and needing three more levels? I'll pass on the whole thing, thanks. I look forward to the next raid tier's normal mode 385 azerite armor to require 34/35/36 even though it's the same item level.

Last edited:

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Looks like they're nerfing Arcane Torrent again, knocking it up to 2 mins from 1.5 mins. Fucking hell, leave the racial alone already.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Changing the necklace from something you can mostly ignore into something you are punished for ignoring does not appeal to me.

I hit 375 item level yesterday with no real upgrade options left (titanforging aside) unless I changed what I was doing. I don't really want to do Mythic raiding so I checked out doing Mythic+ 10s for a shot at 385 Azerite gear. My neck is at 28 and I'm gaining one level a week without doing too much shit I hate. I've made peace with it. Having the goalposts move again and needing three more levels? I'll pass on the whole thing, thanks. I look forward to the next raid tier's normal mode 385 azerite armor to require 34/35/36 even though it's the same item level.

Looks like this is just a tooltip change because, apparently, some people don't realize that Azerite powers scale with ilvl and adding 5 ilvl to an item will slightly increase the Azerite power effectiveness.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Looks like this is just a tooltip change because, apparently, some people don't realize that Azerite powers scale with ilvl and adding 5 ilvl to an item will slightly increase the Azerite power effectiveness.

I'm all for clarity.

Looks like they're nerfing Arcane Torrent again, knocking it up to 2 mins from 1.5 mins. Fucking hell, leave the racial alone already.

THE LAST STRAW I'M OUT

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It shares the same cooldown as your original hearthstone, so dont get your hopes up it is going to count as 2 stones :(. That would clearly be overpowered
GOD DAMNIT.

1541010378769.jpeg

Just checked, and the Tome of Town Portal from the Diablo event also shares a CD with the regular hearthstone, which is weird, because I remember that not being the case. Oh well.

Edit: And so does The Innkeeper's Daughter. Lame.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Also, make sure you do the quest in the Orgrimmar inn (not sure Alliance side) that leads to the Creepy Crate pet if you don't have it. The only time you can get the quest is during the Hallow's End event. The pet isn't bad for battling in certain special fights, plus its unique. Its a crate that hops around and make noises. But it also has the effect to grab nearby critters and eat them.

xzi

Mouthbreather

I mean, it's still the best racial in the entire game in both pvp and pve.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Raiding too. Doing Zul as alliance is much more difficult. Doing Kings rest you better get a priest or rogue.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just checked, and the Tome of Town Portal from the Diablo event also shares a CD with the regular hearthstone, which is weird, because I remember that not being the case. Oh well.

Edit: And so does The Innkeeper's Daughter. Lame.

Diablo one used to be separate CD, it got nerfed a long time back.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Nothings really wrong with it but have you played M+ in Legion? It was a lot more enjoyable overall. Maybe it's the fact that I play healer and every affix is a detriment to me on top of mechanics being missed. But you can't really tell me a 10+ motherlode is enjoyable with fortified. It makes me miss Seat to be honest.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user