World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You have the reading comprehension to rival Xeq. I never said it made the game better you retarded fool. I don't even play the fucking pet battles. But that shit has been in the game for years, and you being an angry little child towards people who are complaining about aspects of it is sad. You're not even bitching about the part of the game, just the people that participate in it. And not only are you bitching like a spastic fool, you're doing so in the most obnoxious way possible. Take some fucking vicodin or smoke some weed or something. Maybe it will make you feel better as you process through your memories of being raped by a pokemon.

The amount of time it has been in the game doesn't matter you stupid fucking prick faggot. It is still pulling resources from other aspects of the game you fucking clown. I know it's hard for stupid retarded cunt American Inventors to fathom but it was useless 6 years ago and useless today and every second they waste on it could of been better served elsewhere. Look adding shit to something just because you are retarded doesn't make things better. I can shove a fucking burrito in the middle of a sandwich I didn't improve the sandwich instead I made both things dogshit. Understand stupid?

It's no worse than the hubris in the fucking notes I posted.

• What can the team do to improve the integrated voice chat experience?
  • The first time around, the voice chat integration was not great.
  • This time around, voice chat should be much better and a good solution for PuGs.
  • Are players not aware that they can use the in-game voice chat for their PuG?
  • Do players just not want to use voice chat at all?
You know what they can do to improve the integrated voice chat experience. Stop trying to integrate a fucking voice chat experience. They should focus on making the core of their game not suck monkey dick instead of every other bullshit project that comes across their fucking desk. Which would be 100 times more likely to happen if worthless shit bags like you didn't make fucking excuses for this shit for decades.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The amount of time it has been in the game doesn't matter you stupid fucking prick faggot. It is still pulling resources from other aspects of the game you fucking clown. I know it's hard for stupid retarded cunt American Inventors to fathom but it was useless 6 years ago and useless today and every second they waste on it could of been better served elsewhere. Look adding shit to something just because you are retarded doesn't make things better. I can shove a fucking burrito in the middle of a sandwich I didn't improve the sandwich instead I made both things dogshit. Understand stupid?

It's no worse than the hubris in the fucking notes I posted.

• What can the team do to improve the integrated voice chat experience?
  • The first time around, the voice chat integration was not great.
  • This time around, voice chat should be much better and a good solution for PuGs.
You know what they can do to improve the integrated voice chat experience. Stop trying to integrate a fucking voice chat experience. They should focus on making the core of their game not suck monkey dick instead of every other bullshit project that comes across their fucking desk. Which would be 100 times more likely to happen if worthless shit bags like you didn't make fucking excuses for this shit for decades.

So your solution to this is to rag on people wanting to talk about it here? This is what you think will help? How fucking simple are you? "I DON'T LIKE THE THING SO NOBODY ELSE CAN AS WELL. I WILL FLING SHIT AT ANYONE THAT LIKES IT THAT COMES WITHIN PROXIMITY TO ME. STOP LIKING THAT THING."

You can fail to understand that I'm not arguing about the legitimacy of battle pets all you want and continue to look like a lunatic. My argument is simple: Stop being such a salty little bitch towards people that are talking about things you don't like, or have the basic fucking communication skills of an infant and discuss the thing instead of just flinging shit at them.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Let's not get caught up in the weeds here. Let's face it, theyve got like one guy working on pet battles. WHAT THE FUCK are the other 1000 wow devs doing all day?

WHAT WERE THE HOTS, OVERWATCH, D3 DEVS DOING ALL DAY?

does anyone even fucking work at this company anymore?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Boozecube:

I enjoy the pet shit - collecting and whatnot. I would not likely play if not for pets - the game is just too boring otherwise. Several of the pets sold on the blizzard site for $10 a pop have sold over 100,00 units each - some upwards of 300,000 units - in a single month, during fundraising. Wonder how many sell in every other month? I'm willing to bet everything I own, that the amount of money brought in by people buying pets - and people paying for a sub to do the pet thing - far outweighs what they spend producing pet content.

No need to thank me for supporting the devs creating shit you like, you're welcome.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Wait, pet battles isn't the main game? All that dungeon and raid shit always ruined pets for me.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The idea that M+ is one single boss encounter and that removing the ability to swap gear/talents in the middle of the dungeon makes choices MORE interesting is one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard them say. It just makes everyone take whatever is generally the best rather than what is specifically the best for each encounter.

Having different gear sets and having to keep them in my bags and create macros/hotkeys was kind of annoying and I thought I would be glad to see it gone but in reality I still have the different gear sets in my bags anyway for when I need to swap it for raiding/WQs/M+. And now I am stuck with generic jack of all trades shit for most M+ dungeons.

• 2Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The idea that M+ is one single boss encounter and that removing the ability to swap gear/talents in the middle of the dungeon makes choices MORE interesting is one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard them say. It just makes everyone take whatever is generally the best rather than what is specifically the best for each encounter.

Having different gear sets and having to keep them in my bags and create macros/hotkeys was kind of annoying and I thought I would be glad to see it gone but in reality I still have the different gear sets in my bags anyway for when I need to swap it for raiding/WQs/M+. And now I am stuck with generic jack of all trades shit for most M+ dungeons.
Less options or choices for players is almost never the correct path for developers to take. Blizzard is run by retarded monkeys.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They're terrified of not being able to balance things perfectly despite never having been able to do it in the first place. Fewer player choices gives them the illusion that they'll be able to balance things easier. They don't understand that games require imperfection in order to feel like it's not just a fucking simulation. Broken things are fun provided they don't break the experience. Flawed things are interesting provided they aren't useless. Things sanded down to a perfect polished finish are nice and shiny at first, but quickly lose any appeal shortly after.

Let things be messy and let people experiment. Who gives a fuck if it fucks up the world first race for Nobodygivesashitifron.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

They did do one thing that makes me happy this patch. Demonology Warlock is now god tier.

They'll nerf it soon I'm sure.

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider

Don't you all have phones?

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yup said fuck this shit and let my accounts expire. Game has turned into a complete steaming pile of shit. Leaving it installed in case Blizzard rakes the forest and stops the fire though.

The team they have isn't big enough anymore to turn it around. The Diablo 4 leaks sort of exposed how human resources are moved around throughout the company now and how teams are disassembled as soon as their projects are complete.

There is no "BFA Team" working full staff on BFA any longer.

The rest of this plays out similar to a stock scam, you will get updates, Khane will pimp the latest comments from X Y Z dev/lead from whatever forum (known as a "pump"), and you will continue to buy and pay for what amounts to net losses by the end of the year.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Most people still playing are on some kind of mind-altering substance or drug (SSRI) with a high tolerance for bad game.

The shit is so trash its appalling.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The only possible way they could truly salvage this is by pulling a cataclysm level overhaul, which isn't going to happen. They've been cutting costs more and more every year, and the slump from this disaster is just going to make it worse. You can expect more things like allied races to help push character boosts/race changes with a slow but steady move towards an eventual F2P model with the game designed around pushing that stuff.

I'm pulling this out of my ass, but I'd give it better than Vegas odds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Let's not get caught up in the weeds here. Let's face it, theyve got like one guy working on pet battles. WHAT THE FUCK are the other 1000 wow devs doing all day?

WHAT WERE THE HOTS, OVERWATCH, D3 DEVS DOING ALL DAY?

does anyone even fucking work at this company anymore?
Oh I'm sure they're pumping out all sorts of shit, but like every software developer most of it is just shit that can't get past QA, or completed in time for a release (thus lost forever until they dig it up in 10 years like most of the BfA content), or told its not in the budget, or shot down by Ion because it doesn't tickle his shit game design dinkleberries.

Khane

Khane will pimp the latest comments from X Y Z dev/lead from whatever forum (known as a "pump"), and you will continue to buy and pay for what amounts to net losses by the end of the year.

What?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh I'm sure they're pumping out all sorts of shit, but like every software developer most of it is just shit that can't get past QA, or completed in time for a release (thus lost forever until they dig it up in 10 years like most of the BfA content), or told its not in the budget, or shot down by Ion because it doesn't tickle his shit game design dinkleberries.
QA hahhahaahhahahaha

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

That's just off the cuff. All reactions and pumps to Blizzard developer posts and developer commentary.

Keep going?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Someone post that picture of the one dude who was the only one left after all his friends and guild quit. It was a picture of all of them excited and then he was the last remaining. It's what all of WoW feels like today.