<Banned>
8cc8eab815a3cf4d2c7e77b428667c2e.png

• 11Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
The Top Undocumented Changes in Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance

Out of all the changes in the patch I think this one has me the most rustled.

Many Portals in the Mists of Pandaria capitals, Shrine of the Seven Stars and Shrine of Two Moons, have been removed. They will now only take players to Northrend Dalaran, Shattrath, and Stormwind or Orgrimmar. Several new Portals are planned to be added to Stormwind and Orgrimmar in patch 8.1.5.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of alts suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Not to be a blizzard CUCK but this leveling change is genuinely good and was needed. I mean they could have just not slowed it down in the first place, but whatever.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Not to be a blizzard CUCK but this leveling change is genuinely good and was needed. I mean they could have just not slowed it down in the first place, but whatever.

Someone explain to me the reason to keep the allied races locked?

xzi

Mouthbreather
It takes like extremely little time to unlock them and for bfa races specifically there's quite a lot of solo content behind actually getting them, doesn't seem like a problem to me really

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It takes like extremely little time to unlock them and for bfa races specifically there's quite a lot of solo content behind actually getting them, doesn't seem like a problem to me really

It wasn't hard to unlock the horde since I was already playing them. I really want to do a Dark Iron but that would involved leveling 2 characters. One to unlock the bullshit to then play the race I would want.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
When someone who makes a living playing the game they have loved for years fucking hates playing it you have to admit something is wrong. I mean shit this guy is making literally hundreds of thousands of dollars a year with 20k people watching him, and yet he can't bring himself to even pretend to like playing BfA it sucks that much ass. Ion needs to lose his fucking job, also isn't Alex like super influential at Blizzard? Why hasn't he stepped up to stop this from doing the same shit SoE did with EQ? Or has he made so much cash that he doesn't have to give a shit about gaming any longer?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That movement from HotS to other projects might be it. People can say what they want about Activision, but they know how to make money. I think it’s probably like some former devs have said, Blizzard might be filled with “vision” cucks who think they’re rockstars. Strangely enough, Activision might be who we need to set their asses straight.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
That Ion guy is obviously some "vision" fuck who thinks hes just so much smarter than everyone. BFA feels like a "metrics" driven expansion to me. Someone came up with a clever way to collect data during Legion and they made all sorts of "unfun" changes to BFA to try and drive the metrics they feel are leading indicators of success. it just feels artificial, stale, and unfun. There is no passion left in the game, it's all about "min/maxing" people's playstyles to whatever blizzard feels is important to them (their bottom line).

Qhue

Trump's Staff
It doesn't help that the storyline is completely retarded and makes no damn sense following on the epic conclusion of Legion.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So did 8.1 remove the azerite cache emissary rewards? Seeing random equipment as a reward for the Honorbound Emissary horde side today. Haven't seen one of those since they put Azerite Caches as an emissary reward. And it's only 340 ilvl even on my 385 equipped warlock.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Feels like it. At least the random cache scales with your gear, usually (got a 355 on a 365 character Sunday, also rustled).

Khane

It's not scaling at all. Its 340 on all my characters, regardless of their ilvl. Even on my 385 warlock.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Has it been that way for you since 8.1? I've seen 2 or 3 of these by now and they all scaled for me. They were 370 for my monk, and were anywhere from 355-370 for my alts depending on their ilvl.

Khane

It's apparently only happening Horde side. The alliance caches are scaling, this Honorbound cache for the Horde from today is not.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Yup, and its the first cache ive gotten since the bump in the cap to 370 with a weapon in it...and it's goddamn 340 trash. 370 belt from invasion quest. fucking blizzard.