World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
not to sound like a commie or anything but the pursuit of infinite growth will kill this company and they deserve it

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Chances are they’ll make a shitload of cash with Diablo mobile fun time adventure in China and just continue down that venue.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
not to sound like a commie or anything but the pursuit of infinite growth will kill this company and they deserve it

They still have a couple of years left to throat fuck the shit out of their customer base until they are gagging on vomit while tears stream down their face before they have had enough. At which time Captain Cocksucker Bobby Kotick and leave the company golden parachute style and even though he fully fucked over this company for any future earnings he can show his resume that while he was at the helm they had the highest quarterly profits. Then he gets put in charge of another company because people are fucking retarded and won't realize the fact that this soulless demon child piece of shit is the cocksucker who drained the soul from it to begin with.

1541224182763.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The only thing surprising is that it took Activision so long to do that. My guess is Morhaime fought all along until he said "fuck this, I'm out"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Something is drawing Azerite nearby. Hmmm surely it's not my machine made of Azerite also running on Azerite probably created by machines also running on Azerite

WoWScrnShot_122518_204809.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

velk

Trakanon Raider
Something is drawing Azerite nearby. Hmmm surely it's not my machine made of Azerite also running on Azerite probably created by machines also running on Azerite

Stop undermining the war effort traitor !

Next you will be claiming that strip mining islands for azerite to 'stop the damage caused by mining it' doesn't make any sense.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The only thing surprising is that it took Activision so long to do that. My guess is Morhaime fought all along until he said "fuck this, I'm out"

I think they waited to have the leverage to do so.

Blizzard demonstrated a lack of growth, with several cancelled hundred million dollar losses under their belt now, and Activision seized on it.

They want Blizzard to produce games, and if they won't then Activision will step in-- which they have now.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I know they can't be winners every year, but the Xmas present this year seemed especially lame compared to remote controls planes and other stuff from the past.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
He seems incredibly scrawny for a guy who eats terribly. Has those long xcom-grey type fingers too, possibly an alien.

• 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you think she's actually fucking him I have a bridge to sell you. She gets exposure for whatever social media outlets she needs from his following, and he gets to act like he's dating someone.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
If you think she's actually fucking him I have a bridge to sell you. She gets exposure for whatever social media outlets she needs from his following, and he gets to act like he's dating someone.
Either they have a genuine feelings for each other or what Khane stated it. I'm not saying it's not possible but people will has done more stranger things for exposure. If you take a look at her page she got a nose job not long ago. Maybe she needs a good supply of cash flow for more plastic surgeries.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
lol...have you seen the dudes hot women are willing to sleep with over money? Not saying she's hot, that nose looks like it could sniff out drugs at immigration. I otherwise have no idea who she is, nor do I really care.

• 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea but usually that's because they are after their money, not the fame. I assumed she was some social media personality herself and was just after the followers she could gain by "dating" him. And all she has to do is take pictures with him for that to happen.

• 1Like