World of Warcraft: Current Year

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
When is the Activision conference call? That should be a fun one with how blizzard has been doing it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am guessing it's because he was at Disney? Make a Wish and Disney do a ton of stuff out here in Orlando.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The idea that the CFO was surprised by the financials is a bit lulzy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I have enough gold to buy that shitty "see you later" bundle but I can't bring myself to do it. I know it's all coming back in the future but I am desperately hoping nobody at all has given them money for that predatory shit.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
When you need an industry leader in tanking value to help tank your value some more...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
ytw5pl5wia821.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
So based on the last several pages, this is a hard pass like Cata/MoP/shitty BC 2.0? PoE/FFXIV for next few months then?

I haven't played since WoW nuked my old laptop around the time Argus came out. Did 1 raid, and somehow the cooling failed, laptop fried. That was the end of legion for me.

Really wish I could trade off shit to people still playing. I always had a horseshoe up my ass for mounts/pets/shit of no real value. (6-7 foxmounts while most people in guild hadn't seen a single one for example, but I had other reasons to farm withered training early on...)

Kinda hyped for classic though. I was in early F&F/alpha/beta/whatever, played the shit out of that for a yearISH, and then continued on with live. Honestly Velious-PoP EQ, and Beta-Classic-BC-WotLK WoW are my ideal MMO nostalgia. 8 boxing AV was fun too. Honestly if AV is like the old school awesome-4daybattles of yore, I'd play for that reason alone (no boxing, too fucking old and slow for that shit now)