World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
CHAMPION, IT APPEARS ALL OF YOUR EQUIPMENT IS SUFFERING FROM AZERITE CONTAGION AND MUST BE EMPOWERED IN A MANNER SIMILAR TO THE HEART OF AZEROTH. SELECT WHICH PIECE YOU WANT TO FOCUS AZERITE IN TO FIRST

d92.png

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Is BFA shaping up to be Blizzard’s ‘Gates of Discord’?

I haven’t played in months, should just cancel. I miss my artifact weapon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
the worst thing about personal loot shit is the first week they changed it over I got the Argus mount but the guild rolled for it and I had to fuckin give it away reeeeeeee
literally nothing feels worse than winning an item and having to give it away

it's alright though cause big dick L Lenaldo got it

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
the worst thing about personal loot shit is the first week they changed it over I got the Argus mount but the guild rolled for it and I had to fuckin give it away reeeeeeee
literally nothing feels worse than winning an item and having to give it away

it's alright though cause big dick L Lenaldo got it
Nah, fuck that. Special items already rolled a magic number and shouldn't be traded. Standard loot that's only effective for current tier, yeah, why not, who cares, it'll be replaced in two months. A mount or tmog, nah fuck that double roll shit. Giving away a mount? You got docked by a group of faggots.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Mostly because they were farming their mounts and I came in on only the last 2-3 weeks of the boss, they were giving them out to their guild members who were actually there farming them for months.

Keeping it is cool in theory, until you get kicked out of your guild for being a ninja on an item that is essentially being removed.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
That you'd get kicked out for winning the loot lottery, for me means I'd be happy to leave said guild.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean the mount was masterlooted for like 7 months then one day just... wasnt

Thatd be a huge dick move

but xzi xzi should've kept it becaus the guild was fags

• 1Like

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
By that point the mounts aren't exactly random. If you already have it you can't get it, so it goes to one of the few people who doesn't have it. The only reason a guild would bring you is because they are selling it to you, or you understand that you may have to trade it. It is a 100% drop rate when doing it in era.You aren't really winning the "loot lottery".

If you are doing it with randoms out of era when they are a 1-2% drop rate then ya, you are winning the loot lottery and I wouldn't expect anyone to have to trade that.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Fuck personal loot with an AIDS infested dick. Just did a full M Antorus with my 110 twink trying to make him more swole, got 0 relics and 0 set pieces, used all 6 coins too. Best drop of the entire run was a 250 ring (lol) from Argus.

Yeah I know who cares, but it's just another example of why personal loot fucking sucks. Some dude in the raid got the scythe at least.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Not that it would affect your twink but the fact that legacy loot doesn't kick in on content unless it's 11 levels below you pisses me off so much.

• 1Solidarity

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Yeah it pretty much made Legion raids worthless to farm. I did Nighthold and ToS with a pal a few weeks back and we got 28g from most of the bosses, and decided fuck this it's a waste of time.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Haha, I got my infinite timereaver drop during the last timewalking, and for a second the whole group just froze. I could hear their little faggoty gears turning, trying to come up with a plan to talk me into random 100ing or something. It felt so good when I right clicked that shit and the warlock disconnected. I like to imagine he had been farming it for years on end, and that was the last straw, alt+F4 and slid a shotgun into his mouth and blew his brains out, makes the mount even sweeter.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haha, I got my infinite timereaver drop during the last timewalking, and for a second the whole group just froze. I could hear their little faggoty gears turning, trying to come up with a plan to talk me into random 100ing or something. It felt so good when I right clicked that shit and the warlock disconnected. I like to imagine he had been farming it for years on end, and that was the last straw, alt+F4 and slid a shotgun into his mouth and blew his brains out, makes the mount even sweeter.

Click that shit immediately. Oh sorry I did not know I got excited.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Got it on my first timewalking dungeon after they implemented it, didn't know how rare it was going to be. Been tormenting the raid's rogue with it ever since, since she farms that shit out every timewalking week and it never drops.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That feeling when you are wiping on a heroic boss with an 18 man raid and 5 healers and your raid lead has a dps switch to make it 6 healers...