World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Far more than once it would just put me in South American servers (thanks Ragnaros) and my ping would remain 150+ until I either joined another group, or logged for a few minutes.
Eu-side, that's often the case where you end up seeing only cyrillic around you because it left you in the russian zones. I didn't see it too much, but my guildmates would frequently complain in guildchat being stuck in the SU :)

xzi

Mouthbreather
Josh's entire personality is an act pretty sure. Everytime I watch him for more than a few minutes he occasionally breaks pandering to incels but it's always pretty fucking funny

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Josh had that girl on stream and said he was going to take her to McDonalds for dinner... 30 minutes later he signed off and said he made like $4500 (or some other absurd numbers) in donations so they could go somewhere nicer.

The act paid off

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I doubt Josh is as bad as he plays up. Dude is just another random nolifer autist.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Paradoxically if he was as bad as he appeared he wouldn't be anywhere near as entertaining. I think he was just someone that was very shy and a bit awkward and Twitch lets the part of him that is smart and funny make it through. I've known people that were like that, where it took a bit of work to get them out of their shell but were fucking funny as fuck once you did.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think the fact you can’t be sure whats real and what’s act is what makes him funny to begin with. He is decently quick witted, still some of his interactions and conversations with women leave you wondering.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lereddit.png

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So there's a new quest that Gallywix gives that sends you to... Tanaris. And what was one of the portals they just removed? Tanaris...

Fuck off Ion.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Tbh if its current content I dont mind traveling. I mean its still gonna just be an afk flight path there but whatever. Just wish theyd remove insta ques from cities for relevant content if anything

xzi

Mouthbreather
There are no insta queues for relevant content except arenas.

heroic 5mans and lfr is not relevant

Khane

So you can't click any of the portals in the new portal room except zuldazar and silvermoon at level 20...

• 2Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
Just to be an asshole, that has always been the case with lower levels and portals that weren't from mages

Khane

Just to be an asshole, that has always been the case with lower levels and portals that weren't from mages

Wasn't it only the Blasted Lands/Hellfire Peninsula portals in Org that weren't usable at certain levels? Pretty sure you could click the portals to Shattrath, Caverns of Time, etc in Legion Dalaran at any level.