World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Mechanically league has a much higher skill cap then DOTA2.

I know this isn't the thread for this debate but

H7idi2s.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
You'll never change my mind but regardless I can appreciate both games for what they are, ye

At least it's not HOTS though right? fuck that game lmao

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I hope you guys are ready for "Lessons were learned" - Episode 93

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Join us live on Twitch on Thursday, March 21 as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A, where he’ll be answering your Battle for Azeroth questions.

Submit your questions by posting here in this forum thread or via Twitter using the hashtag #WarcraftQA.

We’re looking forward to getting the chance to dive in and answer as much as we can; we hope to see you Thursday at 11:00 a.m. PDT! March 18, 2019 7:00 PM (Europe: Paris), March 18, 2019 10:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

I look forward to the greatest hits such as

Ion: “Thanks for the feedback. We’ll look into it”
Ion: “Lessons were learned, we will do better in the future”
Ion: “If a spec hasn’t been playable for an expansion to date, and you can’t tell our paid class balance developers and qualified game developers how to do their job, you deserve an unplayable spec”
Ion: "Trials deserve loot too"

14921.png
DbuZYCGV0AEwXDs.jpg:large

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The only thing to do in BfA is go back to old content and farm t-mog/mounts/rep items. Except BfA made it terrible to go back and farm old content.

The expansion is a failure on all fronts.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I hear the new troll racial is op as fuck at least. Anyone confirm/deny?

It's insane in pvp if you can not get hit for a few sec, I fully expect it to be nerfed or not even be allowed in arenas. Raids.. whatever you have healers. M+ you're always moving, so pretty irrelevant there as well with few cases like if your healer died and the pack just died as well.

The loa racials are probably about the same as any other race giving you 1% haste/whatever with how often they proc, you wouldn't notice if you didn't have them.

THE RACIAL TO GIVE YOU +MONEY THOUGH IS VERY CASH MONEY