World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah I mean it's kind of weird you ran LFR when you know exactly what it is, and going zero to no effort is pretty weird. It's just the tourist raid, we all know that.

xzi xzi I am considering it. Gotta tell the wife... she may divorce me this time.

Dragons are more important than raising your children in a healthy family environment

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dragons are more important than raising your children in a healthy family environment
I raid when they go to bed anyways. Basically once their door closes I put on the headset and they're on their own. I did more babysitting as a guild lead

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not even sure why LFR even exists anymore. With all the ways you can get gear now, I don't see any benefit to running it. I'm surprised people still do it tbh.

No joke. I just ran up my new alt, and the moment I was able to set foot in the Darkshore warfront to kill names and shit, the first thing I jump in on is the raid mob there, and get a 400 wrist. I was still rocking 260s in several spots (I think? old previous expansion gear). My main doesn't even have all 400 gear.

Not complaining, but... I still recall getting my Lupine Dagger in Karnor's Castle damn near 20 years ago. Couldn't name you a WoW piece of gear if my life depended on it. It just comes and goes so fast, it really doesn't even matter.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean there's memorable gear. If you played legion you remembered the arcanocrystal. Lot of memorable vanilla gear

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You’re all weak, spineless curs, suckling at Ion’s teats.

How are prot paladins or blood dk’s though?😬

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Rune of Re-Origination required the monk community to develop a reforge-addon specifically for it and caused WW spec to be completely overhauled one patch in MoP so that we'd stop kicking raid boss's heads off :D

Great item!

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I really hope farming old content isn't fucked with too much? Collecting was my bored hobby, like to see if the horseshoe is still up my ass.

It's been fucked with a good bit since BfA release, I think Ion found out people were having fun outside of his skinner box so they made some changes to ruin it. It's all still doable and easy still, just takes longer especially if you level to 120.

Main changes since Legion are: Bear tartare nerfed to like +7% run speed, many portals to old content have been removed, and legendaries that increase your run speed stop working after 115 (like Aggramar's Stride and Sephuz's Secret).

If you really want to farm old shit my advice would be to exp lock a plate class at level 110 (so you can use aggramar's). Do the BfA intro quest to get the legendary neck.

If you want to go balls out you can stay exp locked and do the BfA quest zones to get 3 azerite armor pieces with Longstrider on them. It's a lot of work though so if you don't care that much I wouldn't bother

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
You’re all weak, spineless curs, suckling at Ion’s teats.

How are prot paladins or blood dk’s though?😬

Prot is very strong, and underrated. You can also dish out a fuck ton of dps. Also insane group utility. All of the issues prot paladin were seeing in Legion is no longer relevant. It still feels pretty bad that consecrate and hand of the protector are on GCD but what are ya gonna do.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Been watching the world first race. Doesnt seem like many guilds clear. Limit.seemed to insinuate they're raiding today and that's as far as they'll go for hardcore. Method missing people.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think that Method and Limit realize since it's only two bosses they stand a real chance at losing the race to guilds that normally wouldn't be able to compete with them, so they act like they don't care and aren't really trying. They are full of shit though if they make it seem that way.

The shorter a raid tier is expected to last the more competitive it will be since basically only Limit, Method and to some extent Exorsus actually day raid for weeks at a time. Every other guild has people with jobs who can't take that kind of time off. Now if every raid tier was tuned to last 2-3 days at release for top end guilds you'd have a lot more guilds in the mix... much easier to get your working members to commit to taking 2-3 days off of work every 4-5 months.

If anything raid tiers like this one should be treated as the real races instead of the 9+ boss tiers that Method knows people can't commit the time to actually compete.

And that doesn't even take into account that you couldn't cheese your ilvl for this tier or spend inordinate amounts of time and gold on gaining an advantage since there was no ilvl raise and everyone is on equal footing.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Blizzard is holding a private event at the Lakeline Drafthouse, which means I can't get a drink before I watch Endgame. Jerks even affecting my real life.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Come to FFXIV you get all the boobs, transgenders, half naked characters you want without any punishment.

Fucker

Log Wizard
World of Tanks allows model mods. Some of them are pretty fucking good. I can see why Blizz doesn't want anyone meddling with the client files, though.

s7.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
doesn't that shit date all the way back to vanilla when people were modding their herbs/ores to be replaced with boss models so you could spot them really far away? haha I had completely forgotten about that

Fucker

Log Wizard
doesn't that shit date all the way back to vanilla when people were modding their herbs/ores to be replaced with boss models so you could spot them really far away? haha I had completely forgotten about that

Yep. In WOT, you can replace all the shells with whatever you want. It's kind of funny to see E 100's flying all over the map.

1.jpg