World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
In FFXI one of the raid bosses spawned in a room full of flying mobs. Spawn was very contested so people would swap out the mob model with an empty model so the only thing you saw in the room was the boss when it popped. It was hilarious if someone used a -ga spell and aggroed them and no one could target them so they died

xzi

Mouthbreather
rXuqyHx.png

Got this shit tonight and it is HILARIOUS in pvp. Knowing rogues are going to burst on you and pre-using it they basically waste their entire burst it's fantastic.

I'm trying to find more uses for it in raid, it's kind of useless on tanks when having multiple healers. I guess it can be used to soak shit pretty reliably every 2 minutes. Also it can be used on people not in your group-- including level 1s. So for 12 seconds I can make a leveler a GOD.

I'm really enjoying the loot they've put in this raid. I hope they do some more of it.

blaze it

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Been playing ultra casual (weekends only for like 4 hours in the mornings). Made a human fury warrior on Stormrage, about to hit 120 (shit is super fast now with heirlooms + war mode). If anyone has a guild on there, holler at me! Probably just gonna casual derp 5mans and overworld shit.

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been playing ultra casual (weekends only for like 4 hours in the mornings). Made a human fury warrior on Stormrage, about to hit 120 (shit is super fast now with heirlooms + war mode). If anyone has a guild on there, holler at me! Probably just gonna casual derp 5mans and overworld shit.
I would but fuck you.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
8.2 will be a big boost to the game I'm sure. They have fixed some.shit
What have they fixed though? Here is mount gear and also flying making all your mount gear useless.

The biggest complaint I have heard from people who actually play is the scarcity and difficulty of getting azerite pieces and that isn't changing.

No more neck levels that were super easy to get anyways. The catch up mechanism was way over tuned and you can max out the important rings on a new character in a week.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No more neck levels that were super easy to get anyways. The catch up mechanism was way over tuned and you can max out the important rings on a new character in a week.

From the following preview pic, we will still need additional neck levels. They unlock the new glyph system on the neck. This 8.2 promo material may have been taken before they decided to extend artifact knowledge for 3 extra weeks.

If this holds, a new character will still need 65,000 AP, at max artifact knowledge. I am hoping they add larger chunks of AP in the 2 new zones, cause Islands can still go fuck themselves.

834352.jpg

Last edited:

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The app catch up is following legions pattern so catching an alt up is pretty easy.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From the following preview pic, we will still need additional neck levels. They unlock the new glyph system on the neck. This 8.2 promo material may have been taken before they decided to extend artifact knowledge for 3 extra weeks.

If this holds, a new character will still need 65,000 AP, at max artifact knowledge. I am hoping they add larger chunks of AP in the 2 new zones, cause Islands can still go fuck themselves.

834352.jpg
I was like 35 on my latest alt before the end of the first week without doing islands so I don't think it will be a big deal. Then again I didn't think it was ever a big deal.

So that begs the question, what did they fix?

Rime

<Donor>
If you 'hate' BfA's gameplay right now, all that is being changed is that the HoA is it's own thing, with a system of glyphs/relics tied to it and it's level. Azerite pieces are now their own thing, with no bearing from your HoA level.

No major class changes (they are trying to bring a few major outlier classes 'into line' with the others).

A few new big zones. A new 'mega' dungeon. New pet dungeon. New raid. Heroic Warfronts. New Island Expedition maps/enemies.

I do not think I missed anything.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How's shadow priest? I know they're king shit in the raid, but outside of that? I don't want to roll a fotm class but I am looking for something different. Alternative to that is mage

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you 'hate' BfA's gameplay right now, all that is being changed is that the HoA is it's own thing, with a system of glyphs/relics tied to it and it's level. Azerite pieces are now their own thing, with no bearing from your HoA level.

No major class changes (they are trying to bring a few major outlier classes 'into line' with the others).

A few new big zones. A new 'mega' dungeon. New pet dungeon. New raid. Heroic Warfronts. New Island Expedition maps/enemies.

I do not think I missed anything.

Take shit back off the GCD, remove titanforge leave warforge as a compromise, merge LFR and Normal, ditch dailies/WQ's, let people farm Legion for T-mogs, game is already 200% better.

• 1Like

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Take shit back off the GCD, game is already 200% better.

I mean, not that the other stuff wouldn't also make things better but really, I could live with their shit design decisions if the gameplay would return to being fun.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
How's shadow priest? I know they're king shit in the raid, but outside of that? I don't want to roll a fotm class but I am looking for something different. Alternative to that is mage

spriest can push hard in some m+ weeks, if adds can live more than a few seconds you can also be king shit. It's the ramp up time that's difficult. They have pretty amazing surviviability for a clothie.

They're also nuts in pvp imo (little less so in arenas but they can still work). Silence whether or not people are casting AND a stun is gay as hell boi