World of Warcraft: Current Year

Rime

<Donor>
That crab mount is going to be brutal to get, however. Remember the 'Bigger Bag' achievement from Timeless Isle? It is back! Need to get an uncommon-to-rare drop from every rare spawn mob (Timers seem to range from 10-15 minutes to several hours) in the new zones.

xzi

Mouthbreather
That crab mount is going to be brutal to get, however. Remember the 'Bigger Bag' achievement from Timeless Isle? It is back! Need to get an uncommon-to-rare drop from every rare spawn mob (Timers seem to range from 10-15 minutes to several hours) in the new zones.
Jeremy Feasel did say bigger bag will not be required for this, so it shouldn't be too aids.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whether or not Fyff gets the point, his answer will always be the same.
What point am I not getting here? Last time I talked about the state of the game someone here was upset they didn't have a 1 percent chance on completing emissaries to get a mount. That will be back in. Hooray for that guy. I don't care about mounts at all. That content isn't for me. I don't look at it as a waste of the WoW teams time. I look at it as them giving that guy here who wanted new mounts his wish. Awesome for him. I will be busy doing the new dungeon and raid. Good for me.

I guess it's a life philosophical view similar to forging. If someone else gets what they want I shouldn't be unhappy for me, I should be happy for them.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Blizz Dev 1: Hey, how do we give our players meaningful incentives to do this shitty content we've made?
Blizz Dev 2: How about we add a 426th mount, this one would use the same model as 92 others
Blizz Dev 3: Genius!
Blizz Dev 4: Yeah, but it seems like it would be a really nice mount. How about we put it on the store for $30 instead
Blizz Dev 3: Even more genius!
Blizz Dev 1: OK, but we still need a meaningful incentive for our players to do this shitty content.
Blizz Dev 2: OK... how about we add a 427th mount, this one would use the same model as 103 others.
Bobby Kotick: Goka ya nilgh'ri money ng ymg' orr'ee ph'nglui yaah ot Cthulhu

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean at this point in the game, power upgrades are the most boring thing they could possibly add for a reward.

More mage tower pls

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Stuff like Mage Tower/Warlock Green Fire quest are good ways to keep playerbase engagement, I agree. Super hardmode solo content /w gear scaling so the fight is dependent on your skill as a player vs. how lucky you got on your mythic raids/dungeon runs.

Although BRM mage tower was -really- fucking difficult. Probably the hardest out of all of them from what I've heard.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
I never had too much problems on brew, but fucking the paladin tower was absolutely insane and basically impossible without specific legendaries (before you could outgear it). I managed to kill it when the boss still had 100% more hp than the rest of the tank challenges but they did nerf it I think to 50% later on

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Blizz Dev 1: Hey, how do we give our players meaningful incentives to do this shitty content we've made?
Blizz Dev 2: How about we add a 426th mount, this one would use the same model as 92 others
Blizz Dev 3: Genius!
Blizz Dev 4: Yeah, but it seems like it would be a really nice mount. How about we put it on the store for $30 instead
Blizz Dev 3: Even more genius!
Blizz Dev 1: OK, but we still need a meaningful incentive for our players to do this shitty content.
Blizz Dev 2: OK... how about we add a 427th mount, this one would use the same model as 103 others.
Bobby Kotick: Goka ya nilgh'ri money ng ymg' orr'ee ph'nglui yaah ot Cthulhu

Careful there before Fyff tells you how great Blizzard’s cock flavored ice cream is.

xzi

Mouthbreather
speaking of mounts, I just finished the full war campaign + loremaster for alliance as well which means I got horse armor... and a wolf mount for alliance which looks kinda cool but HORSE

FApS3NC.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
I would not mind another set of 'Challenge Mode' achievements with transmog for 5 Man Dungeons, but I would LOVE more Mage Tower style challenges. Where you do not have to rely on other people and it awards something that is good looking/unique.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stuff like Mage Tower/Warlock Green Fire quest are good ways to keep playerbase engagement, I agree. Super hardmode solo content /w gear scaling so the fight is dependent on your skill as a player vs. how lucky you got on your mythic raids/dungeon runs.

Although BRM mage tower was -really- fucking difficult. Probably the hardest out of all of them from what I've heard.

The tank one in general was hard. I did it on my druid but a lot of that is being able to moon fire easily at things at a range and I took feral for the affinity to give me 5 extra yard range on my melee which allowed me to stand outside a lot of the shit while still DPS'ing the main guy.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did the Demon Hunter ones but didn't come back to legion until after the Nerf. They were pretty easy with the Nerf.

Molten Core Raider
I did all the tank towers. My warrior was first and I beat that somewhat earlyish, but not nearly as soon as I was hoping, By far for me the hardest was DH (but then I had literally never tanked with one). Druid was pretty easy overall, but i was high i level and it was a little later. DK was the easiest, monk and pally both about the same for me in difficulty. It was a great concept, really enjoyed it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The mage towers were fun content that seem to be almost overwhelmingly positive by all the community. I did a majority of them missing only a couple of classes I didn't level to max and out of the Tank challenge I found Brewmaster to be the biggest pain in the ass overall then again I was pretty shit geared with it even with good gear it could be a pain just do to the mechanics of the fight. The one that got ridiculously easy for all classes with gear was Agatha.

• 1Like

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I would have a reason to level every class if they put something similar in, which I could use. I try levelling a new class every now and then and don't usually get far before I am too bored with it and do something else.

Molten Core Raider
I had all 5 tanks leveled, geared and doing 10+ keys, and all but 2 or 3 classes max level by this time last expansion, most of them had shitty legos, but these things happen, I can hardly bring myself to level any of the other classes this expansion, I cant decide if its just being frustrated with how the expansion started, getting older and caring less, or if the leveling experience this expansion is just THAT bad. I detest the other continent, and you cant really just hop around there, cause the mobs seem to stay 120 if you try to explore before the game says you are ready. The story locked zones, and what feels like fewer, smaller zones just makes things not fun. I am hoping it gets better when we can fly.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It was just one of the touches of legion that made it great. And those skins are gone now, which makes it even more valuable.