World of Warcraft: Current Year

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah super boring I couldn't get myself to do it.

I have seven 90's now, maybe I will do it to finish out my stable though. I doubt it.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I really dont get any enjoyment from pandarian dungeons. If i played at the release of the expansion when ilvl wasnt so high and before any possible nerfs had taken place, then maybe i would feel different. But i really like wotlk dungeons the most, cata second and bc dungeons third. Classic dungeons just really show their age to me now, but i liked them back when i did the original iterations.

Pandarian dungeons are just... meh..

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Do jade forest -> kun lai (the first few quests in valley will give you a breadcrumb to kun-lai) > uh the bug zone. You'll hit 90.

bayr_sl

shitlord
I was going to do dungeons to 90 but the dungeons were insanely bad so I quit. I think my highest character is 87. I had planned on getting some to 90 for whenever WoD drops but that plan backfired and I have 2 days left on my sub. Maybe I'll try again closer to WoD

Daidraco

Yea, i understand the dungeon hate. But pandaria has some of the best questing ive seen imo. Its a shame to skip it if you are... Im looking forward to WoD but thats still a bit off.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
DERP (DerpTrolling) on Twitterowning B.net right now. DC'd and can't play
frown.png

"TARGET ACQUIRED!Battle.net(US) #offline"

Yea, i understand the dungeon hate. But pandaria has some of the best questing ive seen imo. Its a shame to skip it if you are... Im looking forward to WoD but thats still a bit off.
Yeah that's why I don't mind that RAF ends at 85. I have 2 90's from when MoP came out, but I get bored quickly. I usually just play for a month or two each expansion. But my gf got me to start up with the RAF + holiday deals on a new account last week and we are already 83, mostly from dungeons, but am looking forward to questing Pandaria once our x3 ends.

Pioneer89_sl

shitlord
Another fast way to kill two birds while leveling is to level pets with your 85-89 character.With rested experienceyou get between 170,000 and 190,000 per xp battle (at level 89). I battled level 23-25 pets, and if you go to a place with plenty of critters you can use a leveling pet, a lvl 25 cat, and any other lvl 25 just in case. I think I got through level 89 in about 3-4 hours. Not the fastest for the level, but I got a bunch more lvl 25 pets as a bonus.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Most classes have a few key pieces of gear they can get from Flex 1 so it's worth running at least that every week until you have a weapon, a trinket, a shield, tier BP, etc. Celestials should be able to quickly fill in at least 1 other normal iLvl tier piece (2 pieces if you are lucky) for 2 piece bonus. Flex 1 is way easy, I tanked it on my gimpy 515 iLvl DK that I barely know how to play and aside from 2 wipes to Sha because I wasn't properly configured to handle the swap, my guild plus a couple pugs completely steamrolled it last night almost all on alts.

Krowbar

Molten Core Raider
There are a lot of tanks who try to get into Flex 1 with 500-510 ilevel with no gemming/enchanting whatsoever and die in every single fight, even the adds.

Just last night I asked a 512 monk to go get gems and enchants and he basically said "oh I'm going to upgrade all these pieces anyway". Not sure how to respond to that. :/

He had about 510k health and died to the first corrosive blast and I tanked the rest. I think I'm going to start my own flex runs and look at armories before inviting. Any suggestions on how to view names with retarded special characters in them?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
There are a lot of tanks who try to get into Flex 1 with 500-510 ilevel with no gemming/enchanting whatsoever and die in every single fight, even the adds.

Just last night I asked a 512 monk to go get gems and enchants and he basically said "oh I'm going to upgrade all these pieces anyway". Not sure how to respond to that. :/

He had about 510k health and died to the first corrosive blast and I tanked the rest. I think I'm going to start my own flex runs and look at armories before inviting. Any suggestions on how to view names with retarded special characters in them?
Shift + click their name while you have an open chat text box and it will paste their name into the chat. You can then select their name and ctrl + c to copy it (or x to cut it). Paste it into google with their realm name?

Rime

<Donor>

If you are using oQueue, it tells you their item level before you invite them. Then, just inspect them I guess? Kick them if they are bad.

Krowbar

Molten Core Raider
Cool, didn't realize ctrl-c actually worked in the wow client. Thanks!

Shift + click their name while you have an open chat text box and it will paste their name into the chat. You can then select their name and ctrl + c to copy it (or x to cut it). Paste it into google with their realm name?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I just don't bother talking to or about those people with retarded characters in their names. Considering 99% of them are just American dipshits, I use those names as a filter to avoid interacting with undesirables.

elvis_sl

shitlord
Do jade forest -> kun lai (the first few quests in valley will give you a breadcrumb to kun-lai) > uh the bug zone. You'll hit 90.
bug zone is also decent to open up the klaxxi quests, since those help you later in getting your black prince rep faster for the legendary quest.

Malakriss

EVE Online suffers DDoS attack | TheMittani.com
EVE was not the only game impacted, nor the first. The attacks were focused on a streamer called PhantomL0rd; with the attackers performing DDOS attacks on every game the streamer attempted to stream, including League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, and World of Tanks. Sometime during the attacker, the identity of PhantomL0rd was leaked, and a prank phone call resulted in the arrest and subsequent jailing of PhantomL0rd, who was released after police determined his innocence.
May be related

Nola

Trakanon Raider
bug zone is also decent to open up the klaxxi quests, since those help you later in getting your black prince rep faster for the legendary quest.
Speaking of legendary quest, as a returning player is it even worth to do that quest line? I know I need tokens from the 1st tier raids for the questline and I was wondering how are the drop rates on them? Will it take forever or I can get them in a few weeks?