World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They've done a great job of slowly killing M+ this expansion. Such a shame.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Why did they put lock picking objects into the Mythic dungeons and leave rogues group cloak in the game?

There’s no consistency in thought.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is what I was saying as well. I don’t know if it’s because they took the level 10 affix from legion and made then base in BFA or if it’s because of the shitty combos with poorly designed trash.

Sadly I didn’t play Season 2 and people said reaping was enjoyable and they gave you a small buff if you missed the timer just to finish it out. Something positive and fun. Instead this season is super aids with shit to prevent rogues from allowing you to skip. Everyone says it’s to alter routes for the MDI, well fuck you Ion I don’t want the dungeons designed around e-sport bullshit.
I think for me it's a combo of it all. First, putting the 'hard' affixes at 2 really took a LOT of the fun out. I understand they were trying to limit people gearing up fast, but it was overdone at that point. Part of the fun for me was blasting out keys in the 5-9 range and then capping out the week on a 10 (or 15 at the time, whatever was the max). With BFA's iteration it was a punch in the dick from the get-go.

They also figured out that the real hard part of M+ was the trash, not the bosses. Rather than make bosses harder, they focused on trash. Trash should be just that.. trash. Make a few hard trash packs sure, but don't make it the focus.

This combined with the stupid neck that is literally a heap of garbage is what killed BFA for me. If i had kept raiding, I might have a different opinion. But once I stopped, the veil was lifted and the game was dead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This is an interesting read regarding the various factions. But just goes to what I've been bitching about regarding the entire BFA plot... a whole lot of piecemeal shit that's not fleshed out and will likely get dropped completely from future expansions, or possibly harvested later when they run out of ideas.

xzi

Mouthbreather
EPL??? It's in WPL. I don't know why the proper location triggered me, too addicted I guess.

yeah same thing lmao I actually was going to go on a rant about how it should've been used in the paladin class hall in Legion but they added it too late, so that's probably why I said EPL

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I actually do still enjoy healing m+ this expansion but for dps I get bored of it really fast.

Essences did change things up a bit and make you blast a little easier so that's nice I guess. Adds a little more flare to an otherwise boring job. I kind of enjoy these new affixes but reaping was way more fun as ret because I was doing like 200-300k dps

I agree they really shouldn't have added tyrannical and fortified to keys under 10, it makes lower level keys so aids for alts. It doesn't feel much different on my geared main but again I just don't have that much fun with it compared to last season especially. Did an 11 and some 10s over the weekend and it was fine but it's not something I want to just crush out like I used to if I'm playing DPS.

Rime

<Donor>
Mythic+ Season 3 Affix is such fucking cancer. It is like they chose to put specific Harbingers in specific spots, just to fuck your run. Siege of Boralis is a nightmare. Including one of them right at the end of the shooting gauntlet.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Mythic+ Season 3 Affix is such fucking cancer. It is like they chose to put specific Harbingers in specific spots, just to fuck your run. Siege of Boralis is a nightmare. Including one of them right at the end of the shooting gauntlet.

I feel like the problem is they don't even know what the fuck they want with M+ over at Blizzard. They get mad because Rogues cloak people through entire sections of trash well you retarded faggots made the ability people are going to use it. People have been invising and skipping as much of the bullshit in these dungeons ever since challenge mode was first released and some stupid asshole decided that the game should be on a timer. Or if you don't have a Rogue you soulstone up someone and death run through trash in a place like Motherload because once again piss poor design for M+. Some weeks are vastly more difficult than others do to shitty affixes but instead of balancing them they do jack and shit.

xzi

Mouthbreather

They did do that, that's the entire point of them. They're not random like ghuuns, they're purposefuly placed where they want them to be and it rotates weekly.

The shadow one is the only annoying one and even then you can still range it like 60 yards if there's nowhere to LOS. I know in the 11 we did we just mongo'd them down and everyone ate 2 stacks pretty easily. I imagine a 15+ 2 stacks is REAL sketch. 3 will kill you in any difficulty though.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
bo1wuqw7uia31.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I thought this was pretty neat and interesting.

As most of you know, using /rude on Queen Azshara during some parts of the raid will instantly kill you. After my guild ended for the night on her, I was bored and wondered if maybe some other emotes worked on her as well. To my surprise, a few did, with some entertaining and deadly effects. Each of the following effects last roughly 20 seconds, minus the last one, and will be removed once the encounter with Azshara is started.
  • Hug, Kiss, and Flirt - This will place floating hearts over your head, as well as mind control you.
  • Spit, Burp - You will pace around randomly, spitting green spit that damages yourself and other players, as well as spawning pools of Filth on the ground.
  • Rude - Instead of instantly killing you, it will now stun you for 20 seconds, reduces all healing taken by 100% and makes you immune to all damage.
  • Angry - This will mind control you and transform you into an Overzealous Hulk.
  • Nosepick - This will mind control you, slow move speed and transform you into a Plague Slime. moving on to other players gives them a Slime debuff, damaging them until they move away.
  • Fart - This will mind control you and transform you into a slow-moving Gas Cloud. Other players that enter the cloud will suffocate and take damage from the Noxious Gas until they move out of it.
  • Snub, Insult - This will turn you into a Shimmershell Snail, reducing movement speed as well. You will die if other players run over you, much like on High Tinker Mekkatorque.
  • Rasp - This will reduce your haste and also change your language to Shath'Yar. the language of the old gods.
  • Moon - This will disarm you, stripping to your underwear and reducing damage done, healing received and increases damage taken.
  • Gloat - This, much like Rude earlier in the instance, will instantly kill you.
Some of the mind control transforms will increase your damage taken and reduces damage done.
Hope you all have fun with your long nights of mythic progression with these!
Edit: The mind controls are not full mc, but turns you hostile, so you can attack players back for the 20 seconds, though you most likely would get killed first.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I thought this was pretty neat and interesting.

As most of you know, using /rude on Queen Azshara during some parts of the raid will instantly kill you. After my guild ended for the night on her, I was bored and wondered if maybe some other emotes worked on her as well. To my surprise, a few did, with some entertaining and deadly effects. Each of the following effects last roughly 20 seconds, minus the last one, and will be removed once the encounter with Azshara is started.
  • Hug, Kiss, and Flirt - This will place floating hearts over your head, as well as mind control you.
  • Spit, Burp - You will pace around randomly, spitting green spit that damages yourself and other players, as well as spawning pools of Filth on the ground.
  • Rude - Instead of instantly killing you, it will now stun you for 20 seconds, reduces all healing taken by 100% and makes you immune to all damage.
  • Angry - This will mind control you and transform you into an Overzealous Hulk.
  • Nosepick - This will mind control you, slow move speed and transform you into a Plague Slime. moving on to other players gives them a Slime debuff, damaging them until they move away.
  • Fart - This will mind control you and transform you into a slow-moving Gas Cloud. Other players that enter the cloud will suffocate and take damage from the Noxious Gas until they move out of it.
  • Snub, Insult - This will turn you into a Shimmershell Snail, reducing movement speed as well. You will die if other players run over you, much like on High Tinker Mekkatorque.
  • Rasp - This will reduce your haste and also change your language to Shath'Yar. the language of the old gods.
  • Moon - This will disarm you, stripping to your underwear and reducing damage done, healing received and increases damage taken.
  • Gloat - This, much like Rude earlier in the instance, will instantly kill you.
Some of the mind control transforms will increase your damage taken and reduces damage done.
Hope you all have fun with your long nights of mythic progression with these!
Edit: The mind controls are not full mc, but turns you hostile, so you can attack players back for the 20 seconds, though you most likely would get killed first.

time to get mind controlled and kill the AFK guy

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Lady Ashvane appears to be giving them some problems. Maybe this won't be a 1 boss tier after all. One can hope.