World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am glad they are adding in the bee mount. You can take one as a flight path mount and it looks really nice and is a very unique looking mount. Helps make up for the boring as fuck mounts alliance has gotten this expansion at least.

xzi

Mouthbreather
That Bee mount looks pretty cool, shame it's alliance only.

I'm hoping it's usable for horde as well though. Horde also has a quest-only mount but alliance can use it if they earn it on their horde character.

Either way my druid is ready to farm some got damn bees

buzz buzz bitch

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure most people agree with you, and it's why so many have quit the game. Of course there are always a couple of dipshits who think they are hardcore and keep screaming stupid shit like gitgud. Of course they have no idea why the game is in a nosedive of subscribers.

Git gud.... At software engineering so you can master your time wasting video game.

Lol

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So apparently the Rank 4 essence effects can only be seen from your perspective. It seems other party members or others cannot see the effect. So grinding your dick off for them keep that in mind.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They should stop bothering with these big Timewalking raids and just do the smaller ones that could easily be pug'd for a quick run. People don't like to bother with the current ones because by the time it comes out, the ilvl on the loot is too low and spending such a long time in them is pointless.

They should do the 1-2 boss type raids for each expansion.

BC = Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair
WotLK = Obsidian Sanctum, Ruby Sanctum
Cataclysm = Throne of the Four Winds
MoP = Terrace of Endless Spring

They could use specific bosses for certain expansions too: WoD they could make arenas out of the world bosses like Drov the Ruiner, or use the ones with existing bosses from larger raids. Butcher and Kargath from Highmaul would be a great 1 or 2 boss Timewalking raid. Hans and Frans too for the lulz. Sha of Anger could be a MoP world boss arena raid.

I mean, there's options...instead of revamping big raids that people will be reluctant to even do.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I did BT time walking once with FoH when it came out and it was probably the least exciting thing I've ever done

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So apparently the Rank 4 essence effects can only be seen from your perspective. It seems other party members or others cannot see the effect. So grinding your dick off for them keep that in mind.

fakenews.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
Bondurant Bondurant not sure if you were purposely hiding your name or not but you forgot on your water elemental :p

also I swear I've seen the purification beam rank 4 from someone else, isn't it like 2 swirly beams instead of one big one? I could be wrong and saw it in a gif or something but pretty sure it was in game

xzi

Mouthbreather
ye, don't the 2 lights inside the beam like swirl around each other?

Either way, I do hope all the rank 4s are visible for everyone else but eh. I'll probably never get the purification beam cause muh paragon box luck is a disaster

xzi

Mouthbreather

Shit ton of Datamining going on right now but uh oh fuck bois Calia Menethil is back and looking hot as fuck and also (un?)dead (the first undead lightforged that we know of)

But also if Calia is being brought forward right now uh.. real interested what's happening right now. Wrathion is also in this datamining post right now lookin like a grown ass black man.

858191.jpg

858190.jpg

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They'll probably give Lightforged Undead to the Alliance, and Calia is a retarded character too. Hopefully they get Vulpera as well because fuck those things.

Just give Naga and Shissar to the Horde for total badassery.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I liked having lots of races and variant subraces in DnD and I like the allied races in WoW but there is already a quite a few of them with more on the way. In a couple years the roster is going to be absurdly bloated. I don't particularly give a fuck but I think it's something they should be paying more attention to?

Also, I want more of these damned elves to be able to become Demon Hunters.

Rime

<Donor>
This game fucking sucks shit if they don't give me ogres.

Fucking right? Even half-ogres would be better, though there are canonically very few of them - but same should be said of Void Elves.

Freaky Mechagnomes and Lightforged Undead to the Alliance I am okay with.

I do not care for Vulpera, but they would be popular.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I third Ogres. Ogres would bring me back for a good long while. It's a disgrace that we haven't gotten them yet.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Fucking right? Even half-ogres would be better, though there are canonically very few of them - but same should be said of Void Elves.

Freaky Mechagnomes and Lightforged Undead to the Alliance I am okay with.

I do not care for Vulpera, but they would be popular.

I DEMAND TWO HEADED FAT FUCKS

WITH THE ABILITY TO MOG A DIFF HELMET TO EACH HEAD

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users