World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There is also the satisfaction of hitting your goal and being done. Allowing you to do other things in the game like farm, tradeskill (which used to take time), play an alt...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
There is also the satisfaction of hitting your goal and being done. Allowing you to do other things in the game like farm, tradeskill (which used to take time), play an alt...
Yeah all the heirlooms and pet battles and mounts would actually make sense with the old loot system.

I think they needed to make tradeskills a larger part of the game instead of all the warforging multiple difficulties shit.

Like you can farm the mats to "warforge" your gear.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Items should be able to Titanforge up from their base your to your current ilvl or maybe +5. It should be a way to get people to do lower level content with friends while still having a chance to get an interesting item.

Just having random uber gear pop up from mythic raids is dumb.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
All you have to do is log in and look around you - the game is filled with total spazzes that jump and run around in circles for hours. These are the people who Blizzard is catering.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
All you have to do is log in and look around you - the game is filled with total spazzes that jump and run around in circles for hours. These are the people who Blizzard is catering.
That would be me. I just bought BFA last week and basically world PvPed to ilvl 415 and had fun the entire time.

Cybsled

Not much else to do while waiting for a DPS queue to pop

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The most depressing thing about this all is that I see nothing at all that looks terribly exciting from a story-telling or gaming standpoint. The fact that this sensation of 'eh ... well what's next?' is coming 12 months BEFORE this even releases is very telling. This means we are 3 years away from having new compelling content?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
The most depressing thing about this all is that I see nothing at all that looks terribly exciting from a story-telling or gaming standpoint. The fact that this sensation of 'eh ... well what's next?' is coming 12 months BEFORE this even releases is very telling. This means we are 3 years away from having new compelling content?
Well, they announced how to pre-order Shadowlands before they finished announcing all the features of Shadowlands.

So, they have priorities you know.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
People need to stop pre-ordering shit from Blizzard. There was a period of time you could trust you would get a quality product but that time has passed.

Let them create something worth wild then buy it. I am guilty of preordering shit too, but this is the first time I haven’t.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm going to play the expansion regardless, so I'm pre-ordering it. Every other MMO is straight up trash compared to WoW anyways so it's not like I'll have anything else to play anyways, meaning I'll definitely play it.

• 1Picard

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm going to play the expansion regardless, so I'm pre-ordering it. Every other MMO is straight up trash compared to WoW anyways so it's not like I'll have anything else to play anyways, meaning I'll definitely play it.

You aren't the only one their are millions who do the same exact thing, but it's also a big reason they are able to release an unfinished product these days. Remember for BFA Azerite shit which was the key armor component of the entire expac wasn't even tested until 3 days before release. If nobody was forking over dollars they might have to actually finish shit instead of later. Remember all the class reworks that were promised with BFA but never came.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Factorio?

I mean as far as MMOs go, of course I'm playing other shit but there's literally no MMO that can compete with WoW that isn't just P2W shit like Black Desert, or any game released in Asia for that matter.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean as far as MMOs go, of course I'm playing other shit but there's literally no MMO that can compete with WoW that isn't just P2W shit like Black Desert, or any game released in Asia for that matter.

Frankly I think FFXIV holds up just fine, although it has lulls just like WoW does. But I get it's not for everyone.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FFXIV is better than WoW atm. It's not really close either. BFA really is that bad.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah,relying on mmos for gaming now is a losing battle. Lots of good games out there now that are worth playing.

Sure. But if you're just a huge fan of the MMORPG genre?

Then you suck it up.

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
Blizzard has announced that in Season 4 of Mythic+, the rewards will continue to improve up through Mythic +15. At this level, the weekly chest will award item Mythic raid item level, with the end-of-dungeon chest rewarding higher than Heroic raid item level.

For completing a +15 Keystone:
  • The end-of-dungeon chest will award 465 gear (5 item levels higher than Heroic)
  • The weekly chest will award 475 gear (Mythic raid item level)
Change they had to make since we are losing warforge / titanforge