insane, evil gnomes

1582372831830.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I always say I'm going to try out some fun video games but I play this one instead.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I ain't got time to play other games, gotta do dailies and weeklies on 4 characters then 7 horrific visions a week, shit. Well, except for working on Civ games while I'm flying places in wow. That one works.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I ain't got time to play other games, gotta do dailies and weeklies on 4 characters then 7 horrific visions a week, shit. Well, except for working on Civ games while I'm flying places in wow. That one works.
I work while flying places in WoW lol.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I wish they'd put lots of sockets on items in Shadowlands and then let you loot and craft lots of interesting gems. Stats, procs, maybe legendary gems for traits, etc.

Would be way better than TF, azerite or corruption.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can currently add sockets to every item. Honestly though adding random procs and stuff doesn't sound amazing. If it is all just stats then I would be interested.

• 1Seriously?

xzi

Mouthbreather
I actually really like how they're handling crafting in shadowlands. No more random rolls, for example JC can make crit gems and you can take those crit gems and put them in your blacksmithing pants while you're crafting and get crit on them.

It's such a basic RPG thing that they've ignored for such a significant amount of time, but better late than never I suppose.

It also works apparently with some scribe & enchanting stuff but haven't seen those examples fully yet. I'm glad it also gives you a reason to have a profession other than crafting transmog or the JC ring because sockets are overpowered.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I regret buying 6 months of gametime right before 8.3.

I thought it was going to save BFA and make it playable. What a snoozer of a patch. At least I finished my monks transmog

• 3Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm having a lot of fun right now with 120% Mastery :D

Sure, the corruption may kill me sometimes but you gotta do what you gotta do~

xzi

Mouthbreather
8.3 is really good but not if you're a returning/new player. Or interested in pvp lmao

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
8.3 is really good but not if you're a returning/new player. Or interested in pvp lmao

I found it a lot worse than 8.2 was. The desire to keep playing 8.3 pretty much died after did enough to get cloak decently high and the two new reps to exhalted.

• 1Like

Daidraco

I keep watching the Shadow Lands stuff and can definitely say I'm returning full time in that expansion. But 8.3 is just.. boring.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll play Shadowlands but I feel like I'm already bored of Torghast without even playing it. Also most unpruning / class changes feel like they have no idea what they're doing. Quantity < quality.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
I found it a lot worse than 8.2 was. The desire to keep playing 8.3 pretty much died after did enough to get cloak decently high and the two new reps to exhalted.

I agreed early on but with more sources of corruption and now targetable corruption, for the first time since reforging I actually have some sort of control over my character, and it's great.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The corruption is still straight stupid. Lower level M Plus had been a joke. All the tanks who could afford TD are blowing up keys. It's honestly kind of hilarious. I'm sure high end keys are the same but I started a new toon so I haven't done over a 10 yet.

Merrith

I agreed early on but with more sources of corruption and now targetable corruption, for the first time since reforging I actually have some sort of control over my character, and it's great.

It just all came way too late after I stopped caring. We'll see how Shadowlands look, may wait to check that out until after launch

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It just all came way too late after I stopped caring. We'll see how Shadowlands look, may wait to check that out until after launch

Added a new Torghast currency called Tiresome. Completing 80 Torghast weekly runs award 1 Tiresome token. With 7 tokens you are now able to change your covenant!

• 3Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Just level 4 of the same class and then play the covenant that's most powerful that season.

• 1Worf