World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Just level 4 of the same class and then play the covenant that's most powerful that season.

Not for this reason but I've actually been thinking of just leveling another paladin for funsies. Just to see how fucking awful it feels when I don't have my raid gear on. I guess maybe I could do it on alliance so I'd at least have a reason like heritage armor.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is pure gold, and likely will happen.
Oh I am sure mythic raiders will do it for anybody not doing that content none of the covenant abilities seem powerful enough to bother with that. Worst case its just another button to press that does a bit of damage.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh I am sure mythic raiders will do it for anybody not doing that content none of the covenant abilities seem powerful enough to bother with that. Worst case its just another button to press that does a bit of damage.
You forget everyone on this forum pretends that they are mythic raiders getting week 2 cutting edge.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There's no reason to make 4 of your class when Venthyr is the only correct choice to begin with ;)

Jox

Molten Core Raider
You forget everyone on this forum pretends that they are mythic raiders getting week 2 cutting edge.

You think the only people that will do whatever there is to do that will make their numbers be bigger/biggest are top mythic raiders? In WoW or any mmo? There's this nice bridge I have for sale, you should check it out.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You think the only people that will do whatever there is to do that will make their numbers be bigger/biggest are top mythic raiders? In WoW or any mmo? There's this nice bridge I have for sale, you should check it out.
No, I think a lot of people believe that they are world class players because they orange parse in normal. That doesn't make it a bad system, that means those players are stupid for making a big deal about it.

It's like the people above talking about how the vendor came too late for corruption. Like did it matter? Your weekly M5 was gonna get completed either way.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

ah I was talking about the 9.3.5 Torghast changes to add "tiresome" currency to let you change covenants easily.

Fyff, I'm sure there are people on these boards who are legit mythic raiders and quite good.

Daidraco

You have to group with people to form an opinion of them. Hence, the origination of his claims that everyone on this board is an LFR player. On that same note, a person generally groups with people of like mind, and similar skill level. So.. where does that leave Fyff? In other words, dont worry about trying to convince him otherwise, Merrith Merrith .

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah, my opinion comes from people legit saying they are LFR players and then complaining about what it takes to be a world first raider. There is one, maybe two active mythic raiders who post here on a regular basis?

I'm a schlep right now. I don't think I have done all of the bosses in LFR? My highest io this season is like 1100? That is how I can tell you without a doubt that the corruption vendor doesn't mean a thing unless you are a real tryhard. Getting to an acceptable level where you are cloak 15 and ilvl 470iah takes like 3 weeks as a casual. In that time you will get most of your essences just by playing the ga e and doing activities. The last level of the gnome rep along with the Naz rep are pretty aids to get in that time frame because of the scrap boxes and friendship levels. Other than that the game is extremely accessible to anyone who wants to be even slightly involved.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
d16kq3v-0ce975fb-a670-4cb7-bb9c-1ceb09b39464.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Mildly interesting, Method expanding. I imagine they're just seeing it as a way to advertise more but good for the dude that set up the site.

Daidraco

When it comes to money, nothing is off the table. Limit is never going to use that repository now.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It won't affect them anyways, they have their own weakauras developer. + all it is, is essentially a glorified pastebin

Daidraco

It won't affect them anyways, they have their own weakauras developer. + all it is, is essentially a glorified pastebin

Either way, no competing raid group is going to put their profiles there. Regardless if its "secure" or not, not necessarily just Limit.

Though, it's a great idea for advertisement. Anyone that is even remotely interested in raiding is going to use Weak Aura's, or has used the mod in some capacity. Add in the fact that after they win "world first" and have the opportunity to sell the code for the next three months or something would be a nice boon to them. Granted, it'll be long in the tooth and widely shared towards the end of that period, then making it free and common place knowledge. The news is neat though, no matter what they do. (I'll never be in the world first category for WoW again, regardless of how much Fyff Fyff encourages me to be a better person).

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean, no competing raid group is ever or has ever released their weakauras to the public anyways lol

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Add in the fact that after they win "world first" and have the opportunity to sell the code for the next three months or something would be a nice boon to them. Granted, it'll be long in the tooth and widely shared towards the end of that period, then making it free and common place knowledge.

It's already widely shared days, sometimes weeks before progress actually starts. It's already free everywhere and you can share (export) them ingame.

I mean, no competing raid group is ever or has ever released their weakauras to the public anyways lol