Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5og59ghnlq951.png

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 8 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have news for you guys, if you don't currently like WoW, you are not going to like Shadowlands. Do all of us a favor and piss off to the classic thread or something.

The fact that they are testing m plus this early is cool but I doubt any feedback actually makes it in the game.

• 5Faggotry
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I wish they would just make an automagic matching function for the lower M+ dungeons, possibly on a sliding scale over time.

I fell off the wagon in BFA because I couldn't keep up with the latest leet way of doing a given dungeon and fell behind the M+ wave after a few weeks. Everytime I thought about maybe coming back I remembered the whole Mythic LFG business and decided against dealing with that metarating gearscore malarchy.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Asmongold is streaming today Theater of Pain and other stuff they talked about yesterday in the dev stream. Other streamers might be too not sure.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wish they would just make an automagic matching function for the lower M+ dungeons, possibly on a sliding scale over time.

I fell off the wagon in BFA because I couldn't keep up with the latest leet way of doing a given dungeon and fell behind the M+ wave after a few weeks. Everytime I thought about maybe coming back I remembered the whole Mythic LFG business and decided against dealing with that metarating gearscore malarchy.

If they took it down a match making path, then they are going to need to add in a ranking system. They are also going to need to either scrap the key idea entirely, or scrap the idea that you can burn your key. Then scrap, or pull out, all the mechanics that would make you require certain classes to achieve certain times. Your chest count being a star count in a theoretical sense. This only makes sense because of how much they are trying to make Mythic + into an esport.

I honestly think they just need to drop the different names of difficulty tiers and have something similar to the scale Mythic works at. Then, for everyones sake - have different requirements per tier. For the sake of ease, Item level at max level being 100 with a max item level of 200. 0 Difficulty (Story/Normal -115), 1-4 (Heroic -135), 5-10 (Nightmare -155), 11-15 (Mythic -165) for example.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
They just need to move fortified & tyrannical back up. In legion it was the affix for a 10+, but they changed that to a 2+ in BFA and put the new affixes in for 10+. Moving it to the 7+ affix makes more sense. It will make the lives of people who run low keys much easier.

I stopped playing in Dec and only started again recently, so I am tanking in keys right now so I can make my own groups and not have to deal with the horror of low keys. If a tank tries to run a +5 or something on fortified and doesn't understand the trash, they can easily wipe the group. And usually 1 wipe is all it takes for a dps to quit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Moving Fort/Tyr to +2 was one of the more terrible decisions of BfA. Those 2 affixes are boring and low effort to begin with, but having to deal with them in every single M+ you do makes them even more tedious than they were in Legion.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Moving Fort/Tyr to +2 was one of the more terrible decisions of BfA. Those 2 affixes are boring and low effort to begin with, but having to deal with them in every single M+ you do makes them even more tedious than they were in Legion.

Boy when you're right, you're right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

This is not the direction I was hoping for. At this point, they just need to remove it from the game. Like me, Preach pretty much said the jist of it at the end - I'll space bar through the graphics of it, get the reward, spam a new mission with w/e works and go about my business. This is a let down for what I was hoping they would go for, but at least its been clarified that this mission table is not integrated into anything to progress your character.

I dont really see where losing a conduit is that big of a deal when you replace it? We've had that system in the past with Legendaries. But as let down as Preach seems to be, I feel like there is more to it. But I just feel like it's the Legendary system from Legion, and the different trees you can select are simply different weapons. They just arent solely relegated to a specific spec. Though, from what he shows - some trees look way more oriented towards specs than what I've seen in others.

So far, this looks kind of neat. Neat in a .. cool at first, annoying after a while, kind of way. If they stick to their guns and keep a lot of the content locked behind group content then I dont imagine I'll be that excited to do the stuff. But it doesnt seem like the Maw is really fully implemented yet - at least thats the vibe I get.

One of the new things that he talks about with Covenants is that you can unlock different areas. So its a dead part of the zone, then upgrade that part with Anima and then you can go to a newly populated area. Shows the map and all. That seems kind of cool to me. The Vampire party thing seems kind of lame to me though. Covenants and the Vampire party have been talked about a lot so not a lot of new to show.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
CE is back up for preorders on Amazon boys.

WoW is saved. You'll want to remember this expac as the turning point

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

I have news for you guys, if you don't currently like WoW, you are not going to like Shadowlands. Do all of us a favor and piss off to the classic thread or something.

The fact that they are testing m plus this early is cool but I doubt any feedback actually makes it in the game.

Damn Fyff, people can hope retail can make changes to stuff that clearly didn't work well in BFA.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The conduits look better than I thought. You can flex them pretty quickly and the balance seems overall pretty reasonable. So pretty easy to redo those for each spec without too much problem.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am amused for all those who wanted venthyr for the teleport and the edgelord vibe get to throw sexy vampire parties every week haha.

• 1Worf

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The conduits look better than I thought. You can flex them pretty quickly and the balance seems overall pretty reasonable. So pretty easy to redo those for each spec without too much problem.

Wait until you level to 60, choose a covenant, and it's the sub-optimal one for your class / spec.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Covenants, Soulbinds, and Conduits
  • The team wants players to be able to pick the Covenant that they think is cool and enjoy playing more rather than having to pick one for power reasons.
  • Making Covenant swapping easy would be a last resort. Choices in an RPG are what define your character and let you carve out an identity that's different from every other player around you because they reflect your priorities.
  • You'll need to be in your Covenant Sanctum to change your Soulbind. Respeccing the Soulbind will be a minimal anima cost. You'll need to unlock the full tree over time, it's only fully unlocked in Alpha for testing.
Source

• 1Barf